Bath Time with a Little Spice♥

If you do not like that kind of stuff, please skip to the next chapter.

{WARNING: TO PROCEED YOU MUST FIRST HAVE A BOX OF TISSUES IN HAND.

DO YOU HAVE THEM?

GOOD.

CARRY ON AND ENJOY]

{Miyu's pov}

Pulling Naruto into the bathroom, I let him shut the door as I turned to the semi-large bath. It was big enough for two people. Perfect.

Turning on the water, I made sure the temperature was perfect before dropping the plug into the hole, adding some bubbles, and standing up. The water swirled around the tub, beginning to fill it.

"Come on, Naruto. Strip." I untied the red obi to my kimono-dress, and tossed it on the counter. The blonde just watched with a mischievous look in his eyes. I raised an eyebrow, making him shake his head with a smirk as he started taking off his swim shorts, leaving him in a pair of tight black, very alluring, boxers.

"Your slacking, sweetheart." My cheeks flushed and I let the material of my clothes slide off my shoulders, leaving me in my dark blue matching bra and panty. Tossing it to the counter, I threw my hair into a bun, and turned back to the bath, turning the water off as it finished filling.

I climbed in and sat down, staying in place as Naruto got in behind me, his legs stretched out on either side of me. Scooting back, I shivered in the warm water. I leaned back against Naruto fully, and I could feel a little something against my lower back as I lifted my knees from the water.

Arms settled around my waist, and blue eyes watched while I dipped my hands in a pile of bubbles. As I lifted them up, Naruto started poking at them, probably for a distraction.

"Don't kill Fred!" I gasped, watching the poor baby bubble die under my boy friends finger. I turned to Naruto, jaw dropped. He just raised an eyebrow, smirking that damn sexy smirk. "You killed Fred."

He chuckled, right hand grasping my chin when I turned away, only to turn me back as lips slanted over mine. My eyes slipped closed as he slipped his tongue between my lips, and into my mouth, tangling with mine in a dance for dominance. He, of course, won, and left me breathless when he pulled away. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I giggled, turning back around. I stared down at my bubbles, pursing my lips as I mourned poor Baby Bubble Fred. "Poor Fred.."

"It was a bubble, my love. You can just make another one." Naruto chuckled, right before he pressed a kiss to my neck. "Once I let you go.." he murmured against my skin.

"N-Naruto!" I bit my lower lip, squirming against him. He tensed, but didn't say anything as he licked the same spot.

"Hm?" I let my bubbled go and turned in his lap, my legs straddling his hips as he leaned back.

"Your mean..." I pouted, to which he rose an eyebrow. "You may be a ninja.. but your aim sucks.. you keep missing.." I pressed my lips to his, arms going around his neck as my fingers tangled in his hair.