Breathe In Me

[3rd POV] [8months later] {Please read Author Note at the End!!}

"Ahhhh!!"

"Please hold on just a little longer," hurried hands grabbed cloths and warm water, before rushing back to the poor woman.
"I-It hurts!" She cried, tears streaming down her pale cheeks, her dark onyx eyes tired as she watched the nurse.

The frantic woman placed a blanket over the raven haired girl, bunching it up at her knees.

"Alright, we're ready," the nurse placed a cloth where the baby would come out and pulled gloved on her hands. "Miss, I need you to push!"

"AHHHHH!"

*Elsewhere*

Sasuke stared down at his hands as he listened to the story of his now deceased brother.

He had done it.

He killed Itachi.

"AHHHH!!"

His sister's scream broke him from his thoughts, also making the orange masked man stop talking.

His eyes snapped up and he jumped to his feet despite his injuries, found his shirt and bolted out of the room.

However, by the time he got to her, upon opening the door to the delivery room, he was in awe.

His sister, was holding a tiny baby with a small mop of black hair. She looked exhausted, and completely drained, but she was smiling, her delicate fingers brushing against the baby's cheek.

"Miyu," he whispered, coming into the room and closer to his sister.

"Onii-san, he's so beautiful. My little Menma..." Her voice was small as she spoke. She met his gaze when he was watching the child - his nephew - and held out the newborn. "Why don't you hold him, Uncle Sasuke?"

Sasuke carefully took the baby, cradling him in his arms. The child opened his eyes and Sasuke's eyes widened.

Usually when an Uchiha has a child, no matter who they are with, the child has the Uchiha hair and eyes. His sister's child had black hair and blue eyes. The same shade as his father.

Sasuke averted his eyes to his sister, ready to comment on his eyes. But his eyes widened, his movements frantic.

"Miyu-" he pleaced the baby in the small crib beside the bed, before going to his sister's side. Her body was slack, her breathing labored. "Come on, imouto, don't do this-"

He cradled his sister in his arms, and called Suigetsu, knowing he was the only other one she would let near her baby.

"Get Menma, we need to leave." Sasuke watched his companion gather the child, before they ran out of the hideout and toward Konoha.

Please hang on.

*Konoha*

"Move!"

Sasuke pushed passed people in the streets, heading straight for the Hokage tower.

Barging into the office he swiped everything from the desk, where Tsunade was sitting, and lay his sister down on it.

"Heal her." He demanded.

The blonde Homage glares at him before turning her attention to Suigetsu, who was trying to calm the cries of Menma.

"I said heal her!" Sasuke slammed his fist on the desk, listening to his sister's hitched breathing.

Tsunade turned her attention to the raven haired girl. Her forehead was beaded with sweat, and taking her pulse, her heart beat was slowing.