The Meeting

Miyu's pov.

After I recieved the message, Naruto and I went to see Newbie off. It was funny and strange the way he and Naruto glared at each other as soon as they came into sight. Naruto had let go of my hand just to get into his face. 

"G-Guys?" I tried to intervene. However, they were both holding the collar of each others shirts, glaring at each other. "Come on, guys! He's leaving so we should just get along They both turned to me, eyes slightly wide before they glanced at each other and scooted away. "That wasnt so hard." I smiled slightly, noticing the way Sakura was watching how I handled them. 

Naruto was still glaring at Newbie, but moved to my side, arm draped over my shoulders. "So your going to be traveling?" He asked in a hard tone, and a strained smile. I could see how hard it was to hold back, and I smiled. 

"Yeah. But I'll be back for this one." Newbie grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on the back. I stared at him blankly and felt Naruto tense beside me. "Why dont you come with me? We could travel together." 

I laughed lightly and roughly pulled my hand away, crossing my arms over my chest. "Not if you were the last man on earth." I stated with a sickly sweet smile. I heard Naruto as well as Kurama chuckle at my little statement. 

"Well, I should be off.." He smiled sadly, but then his eyes widened and he grinned. "Goodbye everyone!" My hand was ripped away from me and I was pulled forward, coompletely caught by surprise, as cold lips pressed to mine. I heard quite a few gasps and then I was qrenched away, and tossed back into Sakura, who caught me. 

I covered my mouth with my hand, watching as Naruto chased Newbie out of the village.

"That was unexpected.." I muttered, wiping my mouth.

"Very," Sakura agreed, her hands on my shoulders as she steadied me on my feet.  "Are you alright?" I nodded, sighing. 

"He'll be gone for awhile." I looked in the direction Naruto chased Newbie in and shook my head. "Im going to go train for awhile." Sakura nodded and I turned to leave. 

******

I was in the Uchiha compound training grounds when it turned noon, the sun high in the sky and beating down on me as I sat beneath a tree, a scroll lay open in my lap. I sighed, rubbing my right eye. I was feeling oddly tired. I wasnt feeling like this a few moments ago. I lifted my head, eyes darting around as I felt a chakra nearby. But I was too tired to really look into it, as my head lulled to the side and my eyes drifted closed. 

Genjutsu/Dream~

I yawned, sitting up from my laying spot in the tall grass. 

Wait... Grass. 

My eyes darted around, taking in the forest around me. The same one we used to play in when we were younger. Itachi would teach us a few tricks when we were here, well, mostly Sasuke. It was this large space with a big boulder in the center. A few targets were set up in the trees and one behind the boulder.

"Do you remember it?" I jumped a little at the voice, my heart nearly stopping in my chest. Slowly, I turned, my eyes meeting simillar onyx ones that were watching me. "Its been a long time, hasnt it?" 

"N-Nii-san..." I stumbled to my feet, straightening up, and frowning when he chuckled. "What are you doing here? If anyone-" I cut myself off as realization dawned on me. Itachi nodded and smiled a little. "Genjutsu.." 

"Its good to see you, imouto." He held out his arms, and I dived right into the embrace he offered. "Ive missed you."

"Ive missed you too, Nii-san." I whispered, my fingers curling into fists in his cloak. "We really need to talk..."

Ayame: Gomen its such a short chapter! 

Kitty: Shes going to begin the next chapter now! She also doesnt own Naruto!'

Ayame: Sadly, I do not. Comment Vote and Eat Yummy Ramen!