Idiots and ^\\\^

Miyu's pov. 

"Hold on," I stopped Naruto as he stepped forward to check on newbie. "Why can't we just leave him?" I asked, genuinely curious. Naruto paused for a moment, thinking. 

"Good point..." He muttered under his breath, gaze drifting my way, then down, eyes stopping as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Very good point." It was just a whisper, probably not meant to be heard. But then, seeming to snap out of it, he shook his head rapidly and looked away, glaring determindly at newbie. 

"N-Naruto?" I blinked, confused as to why he refused to meet my gaze after that. There was a groan, and we both turned to newbie - his name shall forever be newbie - watching as he sat up from the ground, holding his head. 

"What happened - wait..." He stood abruptly, and took both my hands in his, staring at me with pleading eyes. "Please dont tell me your with him!" He begged, squeezing my hand to the point it actually hurt. "You can't be with him! He's an idiot!" 

Wow... exactly what Sasuke used to say.. 

I winced slightly, his grip seeming to tighten even more - if possible -. ""He's not an idiot." Sometimes. 

"Why do I not believe that."  Newbie grimanced as he looked over at Naruto, who was glaring at him. "So? Your not with him right? It was a joke!" During his little moment, I slipped my hands from his, and am currently trying to bring back all feeling in them. "A beautiful girl like you wouldnt even look his way, right?" 

That was it. I snapped. 

Next thing I know, the palm of my hand is gliding across his face. His head snapped to the side at the force of the slap. His eyes were wide when he craned his neck to look at me. 

"Your an idiot." I stated, my stare was ice cold and he visibly shuddered. "Naruto, I'm going home." I turned to my blonde who just looked stunned that I slapped the newbie. "My head hurts." Naruto nodded. His face contorted into one of irritation as he looked at newbie. 

If only he didn't have to babysit... the things we could have done.. 

I turned and started walking toward the direction of the apartment, feeling a pair of heated eyes on my back, as well as a pair of curious eyes. Sending back a wave, I started speaking. "Oh and newbie? Dont cause trouble, or I'll deal with you myself." I shot a cold hearted closed eye smile back at the newbie. "Hurry home, Naruto." I blew a kiss to my blonde who was smirking proudly. 

Turning back around fully, I made my way home. 

Once I entered the apartment, I let out a sigh of relief. "Damn he's annoying." I muttered to myself, kicking off my shoes and heading to the bedroom. "And I've known him for what? An hour?" I puffed out my cheeks, falling on the bed. 

Turning onto my side, I snuggled up with Naruto's pillow, laying on his side, and fell asleep. 

**********

"Are you sure you should wake her up?" I heard a voice try to whisper, but failed drastically. "I mean, she was really.. upset earlier." The bed dipped down, and something pressed gently against my lower back, rubbing. A hand, I realized. 

"She's fine, now shut up." Naruto's voice spoke softly, unlike the first one. "Miyu," He whispered, the hand on my back, moving to my side, then up, pushing my hair from my face, fingers caressing my cheek. "Come on, you've gotta wak up, love."