Hello Again

Miyu'spov.

"Sakura... why didyou hit Naruto?" The pinkette froze at the question and rubbed the back of her head nervously as I asked. Glancing at the blonde, he was still rubbing his right cheek.

"Ah! Good morning, sensei!" She changed the subject, opening the door to a hospital room and going inside.

"That really hurt.." Naruto mumbled, following suit, pulling me with him. Sai only nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys." My gaze drifted to the familiar silver haired man sitting on the bed, book in hand. "Sakura... did something happen? They seem... hurt.. and Miyu looks annoyed."

"Ah! No! No! Nothing! Hehe!" She waved her hand in dismissal.

"Oh." Kakashi definitely didn't buy it. I could tell by the look in his eye. His open eye drifted my way and then down to my hand that was twined with Naruto's."Its good to see you again, Miyu."

"You too." Naruto's hand squeezed mine.

He turned his attention to Naruto. "I heard about what happened with Sasuke."

"He's become so much stronger.." Naruto said dejectedly. "We're almost out of time." I think my eye twitched at that. I just told him Sasuke wasn't letting that snake bastard touch his body...

"Then we'll become stronger." Kakashi interjected. He went on about working on a new jutsu. One that would make Sasuke's look like child's play.

"Let's get started then!" Naruto briefly let go of my hand, clenching his in determination.

"I can't train you if I'm in the hospital, Naruto." Kakashi blanched.

I sighed, and crossed my arms over my chest, shifting my weight to my right foot.

"Something wrong, Miyu?" My old senseis eyes - eye - trained on me.

Every ones eyes drifted to me. "Its nothing." I said quietly.

Kakashi narrowed his eye. "Alright -"

The door slid open and four people walked in, effectively cutting Kakashi off. "Hey."

"Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, what are you guys doing here?" Naruto asked.

Shikamaru said something I didn't really pay attention to since Ino started grabbing my attention.

"So who are you?" She asked, hands propped on her hips. She had really changed. "Are you Miyu's replacement?" I frowned.

"No." I stated. "I'm surprised you don't recognized me, Ino. I haven't changed that much..." I pursed my lips, smirking when her jaw dropped and her blue eyes went wide.

"What are you talking about! Of course you've changed! Your even cuter than before, I really didn't recognized you!" She started ogling me, twirling my hair around her fingers and even going as far as commenting on my size. 

"I'm small, Ino, but I'm not that small." I rolled my eyes. "I'm only..." I stepped close to her and my eye twitched. I barely came up to her nose.

She just laughed, hand on my head. "Your so tiny! Its almost like you never grew!"

"Shut up." I crossed my arms over my chest, pursing my lips in a pout. An arm wrapped around my waist.

"Come on, we're going to BBQ." Naruto grinned.

"Naruto, I need to speak to Miyu for a minute, so go on ahead." Shikamaru eyed me, as did Asuma.

Naruto just nodded as I shrugged, letting me go a leaving the room. All eyes turned to me as soon as the door shut.