Time

Sasuke sighed, already annoyed by the members of his group.

"S-Shut up, Suigetsu!" The red headed woman yelled, slamming her fist into the white haired males face. He stood still, letting the limb pass right through as his head liquefied into water. "Freak." She grumbled, lowering her hand in dissatisfaction.

"Guys," Jugo, a large orange haired male intervened, holding up his hands. "Please, try not to fight." Karin lifted her nose in distaste, turning away from the Suigetsu as his face began reforming.

"Whatever," she spat. "Just keep that idiot away from me."

"Knock it off." Sasuke finally spoke, eyeing the group through dull eyes. "Karin, stop bullying Suigetsu." The white haired male grinned, showing off his row of sharp teeth. "Suigetsu, stop pestering Karin."

"Fine.."

"What the hell is that?" Karin squealed, watching as a snake slithered up the dark haired boys arm.

"Hakuba." The snake hissed quietly as a scroll appeared in his masters hand. "She made a decision already?"

"Not exactly, sir." Hakuba replied. Sasuke's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, but opened the scroll no less. "Miyu-sama needs more time to 'think clearly' as she put it."

"Who is Miyu?" Karin asked, turning to her other two companions. Jugo shrugged in reply, obviously not knowing either.

"Oh! Miyu? She's this really cute girl who was at the hideout." Suigetsu spoke up, smiling as he recalled the little ravenette.

"A girl?" Karin repeated, feeling jealousy bubble up within her.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "She's tiny, and doesn't look like she could harm a fly. But she's got spunk." Suigetsu could see the fire in Karin's eyes as he went on about the onyx eyed beauty. She was jealous. He could see it written on her face. "She's gorgeous too, and really close to Sasuke."

That did it. Karin was gritting her teeth, trying to stay calm.

Anyone could hear the last thread of her patience snap. And in an instant, she was lunging at the white haired teen, trying to take her anger and jealousy out on someone.

Sasuke, who had been watching from the corner of his eye, lightly chuckled in amusement. Suigetsu had met his dear little sister quite a few times, since the snake bastard didn't like having her around. Most of the times he had to move hide outs, she was left behind.

It was during those times, she spent hanging out with Suigetsu. He had been able to bring her back from the depths of her depression when she was dealing with Naruto's 'death', and Sasuke had to be greatful. His cheerful attitude saved her, along with his good listening skills.

But it seemed that the teen had developed a crush on the girl, which always put Sasuke on alert.

"Sir."

Sasuke attention was once again on the snake around his wrist who gestured with his tail to the scroll. With a sigh, Sasuke eyed the short reply from his twin.

I want to see you.

That was all she wrote.

A small, unnoticeable smile crept onto his lips. He did have a few errands to run, and it seemed that his sister was in his head again. The place he was going was extremely close to Konoha, if not apart of it.

An old shop that had dedicated service to the Uchiha clan. Granny Cat would most likely be thrilled to see the two baby Uchiha again. It had been years since their last visit, after all.