The Message

Miyu's pov.

All I can say about the past few days, is that its been crazy.

Let me explain a bit. Newbie began, basically, clinging to me, trying to keep me away from Naruto. Unfortunately for him, though, neither Naruto, nor I, let him get very far. It got very annoying, very quickly. Not to mention the fact that both Kurama and Naruto were ready to rip his head off the next time he touched me.

But today, was finally quiet. Newbie was working on his wind chakra with Asuma. So Naruto and I took advantage of this free time, going to our spot in the forest, the same place he took me on our first date.

"Its so quiet," He commented, chin resting atop my head while his fingers, intertwined with mine, were laying on my stomach, while I sat in between his legs.

"Finally." I breathed, smiling. Naruto hummed in agreement, hands giving mine a squeeze. "When is he going back?"

"Im not sure." I bit my lip, and started getting up. "Where do you think your going?" Naruto asked, eyes narrowed as I slipped from his arms. I peeked back over my shoulder at him, smirking as I untied the obi on my kimono-dress, letting it fall to the ground. His eyes flashed red for a moment as he watched.

I shrugged the material off my shoulders and down my arms, leaving me in my bra and panties. Slipping from my shoes, I pulled my hair from its ponytail and started toward the lake. "Im going swimming." I stated, turning fully just as I reached the end of the small dock. "You should come join me."

Naruto was eyeing me with a very heated gaze as he stood, unzipping his jacket and shurgging it to the forest floor. I giggled and turned back to the lake. I took a breath and dived in, letting the, surprisingly warm, water surround me. I stayed down for a few seconds before I surfaced. I pushed the wet strands that clung to my face, and watched as Naruto, now down to his black, tight, boxers, stood at the edge of the dock, arms crossed over his chest.

"Come on, Na~ru~to~!" I teased, pushing myself back in the water. chewing on my lower lip, watching as his eyes drifted to watch. He pursed his lips and then did a canon ball, making the water splash over my head. Waiting patiently for him to resurdace, I started worrying when he didnt. "Naruto?" I looked down in the water, hoping for some sign he was okay.

Something wrapped around my ankle, dragging me down. I gasped in a breath of air just before my head went under. Opening my eyes, I glared at my blonde who was grinning. I frowned, but it went away as he pressed his lips to mine.

Resurfacing, I smacked his arm, glaring. "Your really scare me, baka!" He chuckled, arms going around my waist.

"Sorry, love." My cheeks heated, and I looked away, not meeting his smoldering gaze.

"Just.. dont do it again." I muttered, letting out a small squeal when he pressed a kiss to my neck. "H-Hey!" Naruto just hummed in response, tongue darting across my skin. I gasped in a small breath when he bit down only somewhat gently before licking the spot, easing the small sting. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as his tongue ran up my neck to my ear, before nibbling on my ear lobe.

My cheeks were flaming and my heart was hammering in my chest. Pulling away slightly, Naruto smirked, leaning in extremely close, his lips just brushing against mine.He pulled my body flush against his, alot closer than we had been a few moments ago. My lips were slightly parted and he licked at them.

"Oi! Naruto! Have you seen Miyu?" I jumped at the sound of Newbie's voice, while Naruto growled. His hold on me became tighter, but not enough to hurt. "Naruto, where are you?!" He sounded angry. And I laughed quietly, gaining the attention of my blonde. I hardly realized what was happening until we were on land, Naruto carrying me in his arms bridal style as he picked up our clothes.