Team Taka

{Miyu'spov}

I woke up with light, right in my face. It was annoying to say the least. I curled into the shirt less chest my head lay on, earning a chuckle from above me. I ignored it, and tried to go back to sleep.

My body was sore, and I was exhausted. Naruto had pushed me to my limit. Then Kurama...he wouldn't let me go. Damn fox has a high drive.... Now, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, I did. But he wouldn't let me rest at all! Not even to catch my breath!

"Come on, baby," Naruto cooed in my ear, making me squirm as he licked my ear lobe. "You have to wake up."

"Why?" I asked quietly, peeking and eye open to stare at him. The corner of his lips tugged into a sly smirk, making me narrow my eyes. It was then that I felt his fingers walk down my side. Pursing my lips, I huffed out a breath, along with a whine. "But I'm tired..." 

"Please?" I rolled my eyes ans sat up, holding the sheet to my chest. Naruto grinned, following suit, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Don't hide from me," he chuckled, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I stuck my tongue out at him and crawled out of bed, moving to the dresser. "You owe me a nap." I stated, pulling open the top drawer and pulling out a bra and panty, as well as spandex shorts. As I was pulling them on, Naruto decided to come up behind me, wrap his arms around my waist, and pepper my neck with kisses.

"You can sleep as much as you want later." He murmured against my skin. I pulled out one of my dresses and booty bumped him away. Slipping the material on, I closed it and wrapped the red obi around my waist, tying it. "Your no fair," the blonde pouted. I laughed lightly and flung a pair of boxers at him.

"Get dressed." I turned, placed my hands on my hips, and smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You have training." Pecking his lips, I made my way out of the room.

I'm surprised I was able to walk at all. Neither of them went easy on me.
But I expected no less.

As I stepped into the kitchen, a sense of dread washed over me, pulling me from my happy state. Three days. 

Three days until I see Sasuke. 

What I didn't know though... was how quickly those days came and went. 

Timeskip>> 
3days Later

It was eerily quiet when I entered the shop. The entrance was a long, dark hallway, with only a few torches to light the way. It was cold too, and I had to wrap my arms around myself to keep warm. There was a light at the end of the hallway, and I followed it, a surprised look passed over my face as I came into the room fully. 

"Hm?" I watched as the woman in the back of the room looked up. Her small action made a certain boy look up as well. "Well, well, child." 

Sasuke stood, looking me over, almost as if inspecting me for injuries. When he was finished, his dark eyes met mine and he slightly lifted his hand. I noticed a red haired girl with red eyes eyeing me carefully as I began closing the distance between my brother and myself. 

When I was close enough, Sasuke draped his arm over my shoulders, pulling me close. I noticed little red glaring at me through heated eyes while Suigetsu smirked. I smiled at the white haired teen.