My Brother

{Miyu's POV}

After a few days in the hospital to make sure I was alright, Tsunade sent me home with Naruto, who was nervous as well as ecstatic to be a father. Sasuke crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the wall opposite the couch, watching with slightly concerned eyes while Naruto held his son for the first time.

I sat beside the blonde, smiling while he tried to be as gentle as possible with Menma, but also trying to relax a little. "Don't be nervous, Naruto, you're doing fine." I adjusted myself so that I was sitting on the couch on my knees.

"I still can't believe it.." Naruto glanced at me with one of his wide grins.

"Believe it!" I giggled, before leaning against his side. 

"I missed you," he muttered, carefully supporting our son in one arm while the other wrapped around my waist. "How do you feel?" He glanced down at Menma who was watching him with big curious eyes.

"My body feels a little weak, but I'll be okay." I nearly jumped when Menma started fussing in his fathers arms, his own tiny ones reaching out with each wail. Naruto became frantic, unsure of what to do. "Here," I took Menma from him and stood, my legs more supportive than they were.

I ignored the curious look from Naruto and left the room, heading to the bedroom. Once inside, I closed the door and sat on the bed.

I'm not exactly keen on feeding him in front of my brother or my boyfriend... that would be embarrassing...

Within minutes, Menma's cried ceased and he closed his eyes.

"That's better, isn't it," I fixed my shirt and adjusted my son so that he was upright, my hand gently patting his back. He let out a small burp, just as Naruto opened the door and peeked inside, thinking I wouldn't notice. I turned my head and smiled. "He was hungry."

Naruto came around the bed, crouching in front of me. "He's cute," he chuckled, eyeing the baby in my arms.

"Mm," I nodded in agreement. Letting out a small sigh, I absentmindedly lifted my hand and began running my fingers through Naruto's hair. "I'm so happy that we're home."

I motioned for Naruto to stand, which he did, and I followed suit. Cradling Menma against my chest, I carried him to the crib that sat in the corner of the room, and gently laid him down, tucking him in with a baby size quilt.

I straightened up and smiled down at the sleeping child.

I felt Naruto's arms wrap around my waist, and his chin rest on my shoulder. "I've missed you so much, baby." He spun me around, his hands planted on my hips, my own placed on his chest.

I opened my mouth to speak, when he crashed his lips to mine, immediately taking entrance. My eyes fell shut and I lifted my hands to tangle in his blonde hair.

Naruto pulled away, just as someone cleared their throat. My gaze snapped to my brother, who was glaring daggers at Naruto. "Kakashi and Tsunade are here." He said, his eyes never once leaving Naruto. Sasuke quickly made his way toward me, grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs.

"Hello, Miyu." Kakashi greeted, watching as my brother made me sit down on the left side of the couch, and sat in the middle, his arm around my shoulders.

"Kakashi.." I greeted, my voice quiet.

Naruto finally made his way downstairs, and glared at Sasuke, who pulled me into his side.

"Well, now that we're all together, we need to discuss something." Tsunade narrowed her eyes on Sasuke. "Unfortunately, Sasuke Uchiha, must be convicted for his crimes. Miyu must be punished as well."