Kim Kardashian X Aomine (Part 2)

After hearing the news, Kim booked a flight to Japan to see her new man. She was so excited, she couldn't even sleep anymore. Her phone vibrated as notifications begun to pop out regarding her "KIMOJI" app. She scrolled through her mentions and after a time, she put her phone down and relaxed in her king sized matress.

Kim Kardashian was up earlier than usual. She decided to put on some ripped jeans and a baggy top, which reminded her of Kanye. She slipped on a strappy pair of heels and her Chanel bag. As always, fresh look and her contour was on point.

She went downstairs and greeted Kylie with Kendall.
"Hey babes. G'morning." Kim went to kiss their cheeks. Kylie's lips were on point too. As usual, Kendall's in good shape.
"Why are you so pumped today? I thought Kanye broke up with you the other day." Kylie asked. Kim felt like she was going to rip off the porcelain statue of David on Italy with her excitement.
"You know, I have my damn bussiness and he has his own. Besides, going to introduce you later to my new man. See you babes!"
Kim went off to her private plane. 

Then after a few hours, Kim landed on Japan.
"Oh my gosh, this is a dream." Kim thought. She's been through Japan many times in her life but this time is different. It's much more special.

The FBI set up a meeting place for the man of her dreams, Daiki Aomine.

So Aomine first arrived. He was curious and nervous, holy shit. Many thoughs ran through his mind. "Maybe she's choosy. Wait, she did pick me right? Whatever, be a man." His thoughs were crazy and he's about to loose it.
"Shit, I'm going to buy a drink first."

After paying, Daiki turned around and saw Kim Kardashian.

"What the fuck."
That's all he could say.

Then Kim saw Daiki with her own eyes.
"Holy shit."
Those were the words that slipped onto their lips.

"You- you're my dream man?"
Kim couldn't hold her black guy fetish or something.

Daiki on the other way, couldn't believe everything.
"Woah."
Nice rack and tits.
His future is going to change forever.

"H-herro. I am Daiki Aomine. Nice-su to meet you." The (horrible) accent slipped out his lips and Kim couldn't help but put on her crying face.
"Oh my gosh.. You're like, so my dream man." Kim Kardashian's tears flowed like her period on the 3rd day. Kim is super happy and her long nails almost stabbed her eye. But it's Kim Kardashian, who are we kidding?

Daiki offered a hand and lead her out to a new restaurant. Kim doesn't want a  fast food chain unless she's on her lazy days. Then it begins.

-im so happy u guys like this and im going to continue it
Lots will happen in the next chapter.