Kiyoshi Teppei - Two Worlds SMUT

"Riko-san.." Kuroko patted her shoulder as he whisper something on her ear which made the girl yelp. All eyes were pinned to the two, making the team confused.

"How did you know?!" Riko shouted at the young blue haired male, earning some whispers and chatter.

"Kiyoshi-senpai... loves ______-san."

Kuroko said blankly while Taiga smirked.

"So my buddy is in-love, eh?" Taiga had a devious idea. This is perfect. I need those two together. A dirty thought came up to his mind. Bakagami had a perverted plan.

"Listen up guys. Kiyoshi and ______ are currently not here, so I set up a plan for the two." Taiga himself, smirked and flushed his cheeks, proud of his job.

"What is this all about, Kagami.?" Junpei asked, a bit... suspicious.

"Listen here.." Taiga explained the situaton and plan. The team blushed, even Kuroko and Mitobe.

"I believe that is why Teme acted nervous around ______." Junpei pushed his glasses up to his nose.

"We had to do this now before it's too late." Taiga interjected.

***

Humming to myself, I walk upstairs, to the rooftop. Riko said I'm going to meet her there. What's up to her?

"Riko-chan, I'm here!"

"Ah, _____, you're here." A smirk forming her face.

"Uhuh. What's up?" I asked, getting curious.

"Hmm.. You love Kiyoshi, don't you?" She hummed, fiddling her hair pins.

A blush appeared at my face.

"U-Umm.. R-Riko-chan, I think I won't answer that-"

"He loves you, ya' know." A teasing manner, she walk past me. And whispered into my ear.

"Go to the locker room." With that, she left with a smirk, leaving my face red as Kagami's hair.

***

"Oi, Teme." Junpei sternly said with a dark aura of embarrassment on his features.

"_____... Loves you."

Kiyoshi gasped and blushed. I never thought she liked me back..

"R-really? W-wow! That was... Err-"

"Confess to her."

"But Hyuga-"

"I'm out, Teme."

And with that, he left leaving Teppei red as a pasta sauce.

As he space out, he heard footsteps coming near.

"K-Kiyoshi? Are you t-there?"

______ peeped on the door of the locker room.

"Y-yes, I'm here.." He nervously replied.

"Kiyoshi, I-I was giving you a surprise..." ______ blushed madly and came in.

"A-ah. What is it?" Kiyoshi asked, feeling butterflies on his stomach.

"Put your towel on your eyes... A-and sit down.." _____ commanded while Teppei know what she was planning. She is going to have sex with me?

He did what he was told. Te tied the towel on his eyes and sit down the bench. Without noticing, he was only wearing his basketball shorts. He blushed and think of thoughts. Dirty thoughts.

"T-Teppei... Y-you can command me to do anything you wanted..."

And it hit him. Is this.. happening?!

"______... will you b-blow me?"

"A-anything.."

And she took of his shorts. Revealing a boxer which has a very large buldge. It was twitching slightly.

And she planted sweet, wet kisses on his stomach. God, he was enjoying this. I-I wanna feel her so much..!

She bit the hem of his boxers and slowly pulled it down. After it got off and pooled on his ankles, there stood his large, long, thick, hard cock. She really wanted to feel this boy above her. It was dripping, twitching and every second, it got bigger. He was above huge!

A blush appeared on his face.

"I-I'm sorry, _____. I just can't hold myself.."

And then, she stood up and sit on his lap, feeling her dripping core. She had to tease him first.

"T-Teppei.. I love you.."

And she smashed her lips to his soft ones. She feels, like she's in heaven.

And Teppei slid his tongue in, feeling her wet, hot cavern.

"_-______... I love you too.." His hands hold her waist, holding her dearly. Like, never letting him go.

He nibbled on her soft neck, recieving soft moans from his sweet girl. He wanted her. He wanted her everything. She was like, an angel.

"T-Teppei!" A soft mewl escaped her lips. It felt like she was on his warmth. Skins, touching.

And he leaves a mark on her neck, marking her his.

And she straddled on his painful, hard, erection. He panted heavily and groaned in pleasure. They were in a sweaty mess.

And _____ got down, removing her clothing that separates her skin from her love one.

Teppei gazed at her amazing body. Big, bouncy breast, curvy hips and a wet, dripping womanhood. He had never see such angel. It feels like he was the lucky one to have her.

And from that, she got down and followed his previous request.

He tongue danced in a swirling motion, as her hands gently held on his large cock. She felt something salty from her tongue, realizing he was going near.

"_-_____…" He panted. Sweat falls down to his temples. He gripped the lockers as she squeezed his large, naughty cock. God, she wanted more.

She bobed her head, picking up speed. As soon as she was about to pull back, he shot his white, thick load of cum into her mouth, spilling some into her face and breast.

"A-ah.. You taste... Fuwahhh.." She couldn't think straight. His semen filled her throat.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"It's.. okay..." She panted and straddle her wet, virgin core to his tip. He knew it might hurt, so he assured to calm her down. His hands travelled down to her inner thighs, leaving a moan from the woman on top of him.

"_______, are you ready?" His concerned eyes travel down to her red face.

"Y-yes..."

And with that, he slowly pushed inside her, breaking her insides. He was so big! He stopped for a while, so she could get used to his size.

"I-It hurts, Teppei!"

"I-I'm sorry..."

A few seconds of pain, she felt amazing pleasure.

She held her hands through his neck.

"Please... move.."

And with that, Teppei pounded into her with full power and speed, but in a gentle way, not wanting to hurt you. A moan escaped both of your lips as the rythmn of your hips joined.

"T-Teppei~!"

"_-______!!"

And few thrust, he shot his hot, thick, white load of cum as her wet, juices poured into him.

They felt exhausted and satisfied.

"I-I love you, _____."

"I love you too, Teppei.."

They proceed by cleaning the locker room so tomorrow, the team wouldn't know what actually happened.

--AHHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR INNOCENT MINDSSS