My First And My Last - Kagami Taiga X Reader

Back in the days of your freshman years, you have been transferred from Tou/Too Gakuen to Seirin High. Which wasn't a big deal at all. Fist day was kinda alright, but things get more intense and enjoying. You first met a red-haired male named Kagami Taiga, a very tall basketball player from America, and Seirin Basketball Club's Ace. God, how you freakin' love the male. He was such a hottie, and heck you are like a delinquent! Rumors are true that Kagami has a girlfriend and was from Rakuzan, which you didn't even believe since you and him walk home together everyday, even after his practice. Everytime he walks you home, he'll treat you to Maji Burger with a Milkshake, while he ordered a tower of burgers. He had an appetite of a tiger, indeed. Well, you were currently eating at Maji Burger now, while Kagami wasn't feeling good.

"Oi, what's wrong, Kagami-kun?"

He just stared at the floor with his eyes filled with worry.

"H-hey! I'm asking you a question! Baka-"

"I'm thinking of confessing to the girl I like."

You froze on your spot, feeling dissapointed to the point it wouldn't be you. But who knows?

"Who's the lucky girl, Kagami?"

You asked nervously with jealousy in your tone.

"It's..."

"It's?.."

"Y-you."

"M-me- Wait, what?!"

You heard Kagami gulped loudly.

"It's okay if you-"

"Baka, I love you too."