Aomine Daiki//Bulletproof

It's always been that small lies that convinces you to stay. You tried letting go for that person but you just can't. And it sucks. Your another day at the office was terrible. Just as normal days go by- terrible. Your exboyfriend was a cop. A stupid, flirty cop. His stupid pick-up lines were super corny, his hair was always messy. Messy in a way a girl would still like him. His loud mouth, always cursing. He was a definition of a perfect douchebag. You didn't have any idea why a girl like you dated such an asshole. Your whole relationship was full of shit. Never was it serious or even filled with commitment. But there's something in that man that made you stay. Was it his jealousy? He was always the jealous type. He would never let a guy lay his hands down on you. He would get jealous so easily to guys who you're working with. Was it because he's a hard-to-get kind of man? He's very hard to understand. He always gets into sides you don't understand. You tried to observe but you feel hopeless. He's like building a wall inside your heart, to never let you in anymore. What hurts the most is that he's not that guy who you'd call yours. You were never his or will  be his. It was all just in your head. You believed in lies that caught you off guard. The imaginary relationship was always reminding you to stay in a very useless situation. Letting go was never your thing. It was a hard process but days just went worse and worse. All you have to do is sit and think about an imaginary relationship with a man you want and a life you want to have.