Let Love Bleed Red - Kagami Taiga X Reader [SLEEPING WITH SIRENS SONGFIC]

Is it naive to make plans that seem so far away?

There's a reason I feel this way,

You're sleeping alone, I'm awake.

When you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?

You held Kagami tight next to you. He was sleeping peacefully, with his cute features. He nuzzled in your chest, feeling your heat and softness. You brushed his hair carefully, not wanting to awake him in his sweet slumber.

Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright, things will be alright.

Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright, Things will be alright.

This could mean everything or nothing at all

You take what is real, I'll give you my all.

"Mmnngg.. _-_____… Don't leave me.." He softly whispered, making me smile. "I'm here, my dear. Everything will be alright." I gently kissed his forehead, earning a snuggle from him.

Is it naive to make plans that seem so, so, so far?

I think, "let's not wait, let's love right now.

Let's love right now."

He gently opened his eyes. He rose up and held my fragile figure.

"Do you know, how happy I am being with you? You make everything okay.. I can't leave a person like you.. Leaving you would be.. Stupid. I just love you so much.." He said, moving our faces close. "Kagami, you're fluttering me.." I blushed, making him chuckle. "You're just so cute.."

Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright, things will be alright.

Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright. Things will be alright.

He gently kissed my soft lips, moving in every motion. Moving my hands to his shoulder, I pushed him down, moving my tongue in the kiss. He gasped and broke the kiss. "That's... the best kiss.. I've got.!"

Oh here where we lie, outstretched to wonder why we don't belong.

You deserve much more, and I'll give until I'm all gone.

Forever know your face and ever take your place here by my side,

Like a ghost into the night,

The poisoned apple to my bite.

I'll be the shadow at your door,

I'll be the moth into your light,

'Cause you deserve much more.

Yeah, you deserve much more.

I chuckled and lay on top of him, examining his face closely. He was the best I've got. A perfect lover. "Taiga, you know what? You're a good kisser." He blushed and look away. "It's because of your lips.." I smiled. "Your lips are better."

Lay me down,

Tell me everything will be alright, things will be alright.

Thunder storms could never shake us.

Lay me down and kiss me like things will be alright.

Everything will be alright.

This could mean everything or nothing at all.

You take what is real, I'll give you my all.

We laughed together, and cuddle again. This time, with our faces closer to each other.

"I love you, Taiga. Everything will be alright."

"I love you more than myself, _____.."

--

wow I finally updated LMAO

anyways, SwS is the bae. Asking Alexandria too u w u) finally getting my band merch soon!! > u <

Song title is the story title btw!

Bai bai~