A Little Bit Of Faith - Kiyoshi Teppei X Reader

Earlier, you received a call from your friend, Kiyoshi that his knee is getting better. Thankfully, you were overjoyed about the news. You knew you had a big crush on him, but you act like a mother when it comes to serious things, such as injury, cooking food, and of course, his needs. You two lived together, and you have a husband-wife relationship, which is weird. Kiyoshi always is happy seeing you get back home from your work. You two were best friends, so why not take your relationship further?

Softly grabbing the door knob, you open the door and took a step out. The breeze was calm and the sun is glistening. Your neighbor, an old lady, just waved at you and you smiled back.

"Why hello there, ______-chan!" The old lady greeted.

"Hello, (Old lady's name)-san!"

"Where's your boyfriend? Isn't he okay now?"

You blushed at the old lady's remarks.

"H-he's not my boyfriend!"

The old lady laughed whole heartedly. She grabbed her pocket and grabbed my hand.

"Take this."

It was a beautiful charm. You examined the object and your eyes beamed with happiness. You hugged the old lady and thanked her.

"Thank you so much! I owe you a lot!"

"It's okay, ____-chan. Just visit me and I'll be happy."

After that, you waved to the old lady and hurried to the hospital.

---

Kiyoshi waited for his woman. He had a big crush on ______, but didn't dare confess to her. No matter how hard he hold back, he couldn't. She's like a beautiful being.

He heard a soft knock in the door. He softly shouted, "come in." and the door opened, revealing the beautiful girl he's waiting for.

"Sorry I was late, Kiyoshi." She smiled softly, and placed a hand on his cheek. "It's fine, it wasn't that long after all." He said. She slowly touched his cheek, making Kiyoshi blush. "_-_____-chan, what are you d-doing?" She smiled. "Just checking if you have a fever or anything." Kiyoshi sighed and ______ giggled. "How's your knee? Getting bettter?" Kiyoshi put a small grin. "It's getting much better.." His cheeks became warm from your concern. "______-chan, can I ask you something?" His eyes sparklerd. "Yeah, sure.." He slowly got up and faced you. "Do you like me, _____-chan?" You gasped and blush wildly. "I-I... I guess I do..." You were so embarrased you can't face Kiyoshi. He put his index finger into your chin and guides it in his lips. You feel so happy. You kissed back of course. "I love you, _____.." You pecked his cheeks. "I love you too.."