Breathless - Aomine Daiki X Reader [ASKING ALEXANDRIA SHORT SONGFIC]

| Get the fuck away from me! |

"Aomine, you fucking asshole! Why did you hurt Momoi like that?! She's a girl, you dumb blit!"

Spatting and swearing, you knew you were in jeopardy since the tanned male was pissed off- 100%.

"She tried to fucking kiss me, and try'na be a slut! What should her consequences be?!"

Being a pissed person you are, you balled your fist and spatted out- "ATLEAST DON'T SMACK HER LIKE THAT, FUCK TIT! SHE'S A GENTLE WOMAN, FRAGILE AND SMALLER THAN YOU! CAN YOU ATLEAST, ATLEAST RESPECT HER?!"

Silence was filled, and all of the scholars were looking at you, scarily. Trying to catch your breath, your head nodded and run away, leaving the tanned boy shocked.

|I know that I,|

|Have done wrong and continue to do so but without remorse|

|I know that I am on a safe track and I'm heading there alone|

Aomine glared at her and grabbed her collar, making the girl gag a bit.

"Hang in there, missy. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YELL AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN."

The girl glared back at him, this time doing the opposite.

"You know what, Aomine? You're an asshole. Beat me the fuck you want, just don't yell at a girl."

That leaves his eyes enormous; huge as the clock that strikes to 9.

|I struggle to find myself this time|

|Save yourself from a man with a conscience!|

|I fight to find myself this time|

|Save yourself from a man that isn't me!|

_____ snitched her collar from the tanned male and marched to her next class. More likely, their next class.

Aomine stood there shocked and think what just happened. Her bravery, her strength, that left him.. Breathless.

|I spend my days looking through pages|

|Tryin' to find a way to get away from me|

|With love to give that leaves you Breathless|

|All I need to find a way back inside my mind|