Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 28: Out of control

Authors Note: Heyo! I hope that you guys enjoyed the last part. I am trying to upload more often and it is the holidays soon, so...BUT I am still a hormonal teenager. XD. Yeah, no. I hope it's slightly longer than usual. Vote and comment! 

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS...UMMM...VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER.

ENJOY!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 28: Out of control

Pain shot through my left side and I could feel a few ribs snapping. My wolf yelped in pain and howled. I didn't know who she was calling for, but I didn't dwell on it. The driver slammed onto his breaks, finally stopping the truck. I crumpled to the ground, fighting to stay conscious. The pain was horrible. My broken bones were poking into other parts of my body. I needed help and I needed it now.

"Gah!" I screamed, rolling onto my right side.

The driver hopped out of his seat and ran towards me. A crowd had formed, but I caught Celeste pushing through. The pain started spreading and I whimpered, stilling. The less I moved, the less it would hurt. The beefy driver was about to place his hands on me when he was pushed out of the way. Celeste's blue eyes were wide and frantic. I couldn't see much through my teary vision. My wolf growled.

'If you had let me come out. This would not have happened.' She snarled, pushing me back into the depths of my mind. I helplessly tried to fight her, but I was weak. The pain had become too much and I watched as my wolf took over.

Violet's wolf's P.O.V

As soon as I pushed my human back, it took everything in me to not black out. I had to do this. Violet was weak and needed healing. Grunting, I heaved myself into a sitting position. I could feel my bones realigning. Thank goodness this was a werewolf town otherwise the secret would've been spilled for sure. Strong hands were trying to push me back down, but I growled threateningly. I looked down and gasped in horror. I was covered in blood. It had soaked through my shirt and had dyed it red. My stomach turned and I almost threw up right there, but I pushed the sick down. I had to help this body; I had to be strong for both me and Violet. Shutting my eyes, I focused on the bones in the left side of my body. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth as my ribs began to twist into place. A hiss escaped my lips as they snapped back together. I had fixed the bones, but they would still bruise and remain sore. The mutter of the crowd around me did not help me concentrate.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled, glaring at everyone. They silenced, sensing that I was in control. Sighing, I picked up my limp arm.

"Aaah!" It hurt. A lot.

Upon hearing my scream, Axel came barging through the crowd with a very frightened looking Brianna in tow. He tossed her into the arms of a large man and ordered him to keep her there. He then turned towards me. His eyes that were filled with anger became concerned and slightly panicked. He came to my side and crouched down to my level.

"Are you okay?" He asked, patting me down. He pressed the left side of my torso and I growled. He looked into my eyes and saw that Violet was locked up.

"I am trying to help you, okay?" He asked, taking a hold of my left arm. I was about to yank it back, but his eyes flashed gold as he glared at me. That was enough to shut me up. Digging my fingers into his bicep, I whimpered. Biting his lip, he looked up at me. I understood the look in his eyes. This was gonna hurt. Clenching my eyes shut, I prepared for what he was going to do.

'SNAP'

A high pitched scream escaped my mouth as I writhed on the ground. Axel had twisted it back into the socket and snapped the bone back into place. Panting, I focused on anything but the pain. My eyes roamed around the crowd and landed on Brianna. Her smirk was gone and was replaced by fear. Her eyes widened. I replayed what she did in my head and snarled menacingly. I pulled on Axel's hand and he helped me stand up. Now that Violet was completely out of control, it was payback time. I rolled my shoulder and grimaced at the popping. A few people in the crowd flinched at the sound. I took a step forwards, but collapsed onto Axel. He caught me and was about to pick me up when I held a hand up.