Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 31: Axel

Yo! Wazzup ma home dogs?! *clears throat* I mean, zoomy4000 here. :). This is Axel and Violet's one-on-one. You don't have to read if you don't want to, but this includes a few bits and pieces about Violet's doubts in their relationship. Who knows? They could break up...kidding, or am I? Yeah, this chapter is for you Axel supporters. :) Enjoy. I'll try uploading a few chapters a week, minimum being 1. I just wanna get this story finished already! I also hope that the chapters are longer. Please do vote and stuff, kinda helps with the motivation and self-confidence. XD

Enjoy!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 31: Axel

Violet's P.O.V

Biting my lip, I opened the door to Axel's office. Even though Blake was technically the Alpha, he still allowed Axel to rule over our half of the pack. Axel didn't look up from his laptop, his mop of black hair the only thing I could see. That and the broad shoulders behind it. Silently, I walked up to his side of the desk and stood behind him. I saw his eyes glance at me quickly through the reflection on the computer screen before he brought his eyes back to the document. I placed both of my hands on his hand and leaned my head on them. Considering my height, I had to bend down slightly. For a few minutes, I just watched Axel work. It was slightly entertaining, what with all the small sounds he'd make every now and again. Eventually, he heaved a sigh and spun round on his chair.

"Violet." He said, like he was scolding a child.

"Axel." I mimicked him and I saw the sides of his mouth turn up a little.

Rolling his eyes, Axel folded his arms across his chest.

"What do you want, little girl?"

Grinning, I said, "When will you finish your work?"

He paused and bit his lip, "It depends how long you plan on staying in my office. I can't focus when you're right behind me."

Scoffing, I went to walk around him and out the door when I was suddenly tugged backwards. I fell onto Axel's lap, his arms snaking around my waist.

He kissed the side of my head, "Sorry if you were offended baby."

He was apologising, but I could hear the amusement in his voice. Huffing, I tried to get up off of his lap. He laughed at my struggles, keeping his arms in place. In fact, I'm pretty sure he tightened his grip.

"Axel." I whined, "let me go. It's boring in here."

Chuckling, he stood up with me still in his arms. He was a few inches taller than me, standing at 6' 3", so my feet were just barely brushing the floor. His hands below my ribs were starting to get ticklish. Still squirming, I groaned.

"Let me go, Axel. I swear, if you don't, I'll-"

Axel dropped me and spun me around. His blue eyes filled with amusement directed at me. Glaring, I folded my arms.

"Fine," he sighed, "What do you want to do?"

A grin immediately blossomed on my face, "really?"

He leaned down and gently brushed his lips on mine, "Really."

Before he could deepen the kiss, I pulled away and winked at him. Giggling, I began to drag a whining Axel out the door.

"No." He said simply, shaking his head.

"What? Come on! I'll be quick, please." I pleaded, putting on my puppy dog face.