Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 35: Our Moment In The Bathroom

Hey! School has started, so I'm going to be a bit busy. I will still try to upload frequently; every one or two weeks maybe. The latter is probably right, so savour each chapter. XP. This chapter is so that you guys still question where Violet's heart lies. It seems I've been leaning on Axel's side lately, so I decided to kick it up a notch...Please don't hate me. O.o  Sorry about the massive gaps inbetween paragraphs. I write on google drive and copy and paste the chapters on to wattpad, so it's a little messed up.

VOTE AND COMMENT...PLEASE

ENJOY!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 35: Our Moment In The Bathroom

Violet’s P.O.V.

It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders; not a heavy one, but enough that I could think clearer. After that day on the training field, Brianna kept to her word and did not bother us anymore. Then again, it had only been a week.

“Hey, Olette!”

Ace bounded over to me with a large grin on his face.

“What is it?” I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

Shrugging with an innocent look on his face, he leaned back on his heels.

“Nothing.” He said, “It’s just that someone’s here for you.”

I craned my neck around his broad figure and saw Blake standing at the door. He waved at me with a small smile on his face. I nervously smiled back.

“I hope you know what you’re doing.” Warned Ace, patting me on the shoulder.

“What do you mean?” I asked, crossing my arms.

Ace didn’t say anything else; just smirked and walked off. Sighing at his behaviour, I picked up my hat and placed it on my head. I slipped my cell phone into my back pocket and made my way over to a smiling Alpha.

“I see we match.” He mused, tapping my baseball cap and eyeing my red converse.

Nodding, I looked him over. Several locks of his hair poked out of his baseball cap and his dark eyes looked bright as he peered down at me. His red lips lifted up in a small smile, showing off both of his dimples. I took my eyes off of his face and examined what he was wearing. I smiled at his taste; nothing extravagant. Just a pair of dark jeans and a red tee shirt adorned him yet he looked worthy of an advert.

“Shall we get going?” He asked, motioning towards the doorway with a small smirk.

I blushed at being caught staring and brushed past him, “Let’s go.”