Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 29: Hate is such a strong word

Heyo, I would appreciate it if you could vote for as many as my chapters as possible :). I am getting bored of 'Rejection and Rogues', so I am hoping to end it soon - though it doesn't look like that's going to happen :P. If you have any ideas on how the story should progress, do tell me. I have a few ideas - several of which I just simply can't do...it involves death and that kind of stuff. Leaving you on a lighter note though, Imma try and upload once every week - probably even more than that seeing as I have no social life or plans for the summer. :P. I'm such a loser. VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU MAY! :)

ENJOY!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 29: Hate is such a strong word

"Oh my god! Is she okay?"

"Please tell me that that is just make-up."

"Man, that's gotta hurt."

Groaning, I rolled over, only to end up in immense pain. At once, there were multiple hands adjusting me and comforting me. My torso felt like it was on fire. A strangled cry left my lips as I searched blindly for something to ease the pain; anything.

"Axel!"

Someone yelled his name and there was a loud 'thump' from somewhere in the room. I heard the padding of feet before I felt a presence at my side. What I assumed to be Axel's hand, grabbed mine and squeezed it gently.

"Violet, can you open your eyes?" His hushed voice washed over me, bringing me to a calm stand-still. My racing heart slowed to a normal pace, my panic dissipated and I slumped back into my bed.

"Honey, could you open your eyes?" He repeated, "Let me see your pretty eyes."

I did as he said or at least tried to. My eyelids felt so heavy; I almost couldn't be bothered to put any effort into lifting them up. Finally, though, after what felt like a lifetime, I managed to wrench my eyes open.

To my dismay, there was light streaming through the windows at full force and the bulb above my head, on the ceiling, added to the blinding. Shielding my eyes with my right hand, I glanced around. It was almost creepy how my friends just sat there staring at me.

"Good." There was a murmur from my right. I twisted my head to find Axel with a frown on his face. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips were pouting slightly.

"What's got you in a bad mood?" I smiled, trying to sit up.

He immediately came to my aid; placing a bunch of pillows behind me to support me. I rolled my eyes at his fussing, but blushed nonetheless. Even as I sat up, no one spoke. They all just stared at me. Uncomfortable, I cleared my throat. It was scratchy and sore.

"Can I have some water?" I asked no one in particular. I winced at the sound of my voice; it was raspy and barely audible.

A hand appeared in front of my face, holding a glass of water. Mumbling my thanks, I took a sip. The water glided down my throat and I sighed. It was cold and soothed it. After gulping down the whole cup, I placed it on the bedside table and proceeded to get comfortable. I could feel their stares and was beginning to get annoyed.

"Could you stop staring and do something?" I snapped, not meaning to sound so harsh. Before I could apologise though, they all rushed towards me and were about to envelope me in a group hug until a loud voice stopped them.

"I suggest you not do that. Violet hasn't completely healed and it will take some time for her to stop hurting."

The crowd around parted and I watched, who I assumed to be, the pack doctor walking through. He held a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other.