Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 11: Returning

Violet's P.O.V:

"It's mine!" Screamed Celeste, pulling the baseball cap towards her.

"Not it's not!" Argued Jayden, tightening his grip on the item inbetween them.

"Oh yeah? Then when and where did you buy it?" Asked Les, quirking an eyebrow.

Jayden looked ready to kill, "I don't know! I don't remember where I buy things; nevermind when! Besides, just look at the tag!"

"Guys! Shut up!" Yelled Jesse, snatching the hat from both of them. 

The siblings' heads snapped towards Jesse; both with deadly looks in their eyes.

Sighing, I made my way over to them.

"Look," I began, making sure to look into both of their eyes, "Both of you sort this out or I'll get a pair of scissors and cut the hat in half."

Jayden gulped and Les huffed.

"Fine!" They both snapped and went back to their suitcases.

It was a friday and we were all packing up our stuff. The council said that we better be out of this house by next week or we'll be in big trouble. It wasn't a very big deal; we'd only just arrived back in this house a few months ago after visiting another pack in Alaska. I suppose it must be painful for Axel; he built this pack up with his own hard work and now it's all being ripped from him. Another problem is that one pack can't have two Alphas, so he'll either have to step down or challenge the Alpha of the Wood pack.

"Yo, you there?" Called Brett, grinning in front of me.

I snapped back into reality and blushed, "Sorry."

"I believe this is yours," He smirked, holding up one of my bras.

"Hey!" I snapped, grabbing it from him and stuffing it into my suitcase.

Brett and Ace laughed, while Ken shot me amused looks.

"Right!" Called Axel, clapping his hands, "I'm done!"

I turned to see his bags and suitcases standing neatly next to each other by the entrance of the living room.

"Pffft, show off!" Joked Dante, standing up and dusting himself off.

"Well, you know the saying. If you got it flaunt it!" Smirked Axel, sitting next to me on the floor.

"Hey!" I grinned, pecking him on the cheek.

"You need any help?" He asked, rustling through one of my duffle bags.

"Nah, I'll be finished within the next twenty minutes." I smiled, folding a tee shirt in half.

"Ace!" I shouted, "C'mon! We're leaving. You're the last person in the house. Now, get your butt down here or so help me..."

Ace's wide build shot down the stairs with a giant suitcase in tow.

"Geez woman! I just needed to double check. It's better to be safe than sorry!" He exclaimed, brushing past me.

Grinning, I looked inside the house for the last time.

"Goodbye house!" I called, leaving an echo bouncing of the walls.

I shut the door and locked it. Sighing, I turned around and stuffed the keys into my pocket. I trudged towards Axel's car to find Les and Jayden arguing. Axel sat in the drivers seat with his head leaning on the steering wheel looking tired. Ace stood off to the side, grinning like a fool at the verbal battle between the siblings.