Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 42: Wolf's Acceptance

Howdy! Umm, got nothing to say but please support me! :3 Votes will be greatly appreciated cuz it means that I know you're enjoying this story as much as I am. If I don't get the vibe that atleast some people are reading this, I'll put R&R lower down on my priority list. That means even looooonger updates, like once every six months because I'm lazy. So, please do vote and COMMENT! It's pretty awesome reading the pinch of comments that I get. :) Enjoy. Oh, Very short Chapter tbh.

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 42: Wolf's Acceptance

Stumbling, I grabbed onto Axel's arm. I cursed at the vine my foot got caught in and Axel shot me an amused look. I ignored it, more focused on the rooves that were beginning to peak in the distance. We continued down the path until a figure jumped out of the bushes. Immediately, I was pushed to the side while Axel growled in a low position in front of me. A brown wolf stood on its haunches in front of us, teeth bared and saliva dripping. It lifted its head and sniffed before it's head darted to me. The wolf's eyes were filled with confusion and it seemed to be having an internal battle. Placing my hand on Axel's shoulder, I stepped forward. His arm shot out, blocking my path, as he gave me a warning look. I offered him a reassuring smile and he slowly retracted his arm.

"My name is Violet." I said, timidly coming forward. The wolf's posture didn't change. It only growled. Slowly, I came closer. It made no move and I bit my lip, reaching out with one hand. I was about to pat it's head when it lifted it's jaws and clamped down on my wrist. Before Axel could react, I had already flung the wolf into a nearby tree.

A voice that wasn't mine escaped my mouth, filled with fury and authority, "how dare you touch me?"

The wolf, yet again, looked confused. I expected it to bow, but instead it pounced.

Violet's wolf's P.O.V

I pushed my human out of the way and caught the wolf's throat mid-lunge. It's eyes bulged as I squeezed it's throat with a sneer.

"Don't test me, pup." I growled, "My human may be weak physically, but she is mine to protect."

I could feel Violet pushing for control, but I put up a block so strong that she felt like nothing but a small presence in the back of my mind. The wolf tried to twist out of my grip, but I just tightened my hold.

"Aella." (Eye - lah)

I turned my head, "how do you know my name?"

Violet's boytoy approached me and I tensed. He reached out for me, but before he could touch me, I sent my fist flying into his jaw. To my surprise, he caught my fist in his palm, enclosing it completely. My other hand dropped the unconscious wolf as I focused all of my attention into the male in front of me. I didn't know what Violet saw in him. Blake, the human I chose for Violet, possessed one of the few wolves out there that could match my strength. I had yet to see if this Axel's wolf could do the same. Growling, I tried to pull my hand away, but he held on tight. He returned my growl and only then did I realize the change in character. His golden eyes blazed and I narrowed my eyes.

"Nero." I clipped, "What are you doing taking control of your human?"

The edges of his mouth pulled down, "more like what are you doing taking control of your human?"

I scoffed, "can't you see I am protecting her?"

His grip loosened on my hand as he opened his mouth to reply. I took my chance and yanked back my hand, before throwing another punch.

Crunch

I cursed when my fist collided with the tree behind his head as he ducked. It split into two and Nero took a hold of my waist, turning me around. He made sure to pin my arms to my sides and I squirmed. This position was unfamiliar to me as I wasn't used to being constricted. I felt his lips by my ear.

"You are much feistier than my mate. Her wolf was submissive, but you seem to like being in control." He said, bringing my back flush against his front.

Holding back a shiver, I struggled in his arms.

"Violet may love you, but this is unacceptable. I cannot possibly form a bond with someone of your character." I snapped and he growled lowly.

"We both know our humans will do what they wish, with or without our acceptance, so why not make it easier on ourselves? You know we'll both end up bonded by the end of this month, so why not do it now?" He said and I sneezed.

"I'm sorry," I smirked, "I'm allergic to bullsh!t."

He snarled and I laughed sarcastically, although there was an unusual heat inside me. He had yet to release me and I growled, "release me at once."

The graze of his canines against my throat had me freezing.

"You're so different from my chosen one," he murmured, "I like it."

He continued to run his canines along the column of my neck and I gulped as he pressed slighter harder after each stroke. Just a little harder and it would pierce my skin, beginning the marking process.

"Nero," I breathed, distracted by the sensations on my neck, "You mustn't do this. Our humans will hate us."

He snorted against my neck, "Please. They'd be overjoyed. Besides," his tongue darted out, tasting the surface, "You piss me off and..." He trailed off before pushing against me. My eyes widened when something hard poked into my lower back.

"You turn me on." He finished, clamping his mouth down onto the junction between my neck and shoulder. His teeth easily sliced into my skin, but I ripped away at the last moment, hissing from the sting of his canines dragging against my neck.

"Nero!" I yelled, enraged by his audacity.

His eyes darkened and he smirked, "say my name again."

I narrowed my eyes. This wolf was nothing like his human. In fact, he was the complete opposite. From what I'd seen from Violet's mind of Axel, he was actually quite sweet. Who would have known his wolf had such a rude and blunt personality?

"I will not let you mark this body when we are in control. You and I both know that Axel and Violet want their mating to be special." I snapped.

He rolled his eyes and sent me a wink, "maybe, but they probably won't remember this encounter considering how long we've taken over. When they come to, they'll have no idea what we did. Besides," he smiled slyly and snaked his hands around my waist, "when Axel does his thing, I know that he'll go carefully. I, on the other hard, prefer it hard."

I glared at him, although I had to squeeze my thighs together.

"And," he nipped my ear, "I'm sure you like it rough too."

I felt my control slipping, pure instinct closing me in. This wolf was secreting so many pheromones, it was unbelievable. It was like he was completely influenced by his sex drive, alone. Nero's hands were getting dangerously low, but before they could touch what they wanted, a growl sounded from behind us. I jumped out of his arms, finally back to my senses and turned to face the wolf that had regained consciousness. There was a low growl and I growled back, only after, realizing that it had not come from the brown wolf, but from the three standing behind it. I heard knuckles clicking behind me. Nero strode up next to me, so close that he brushed against my side.

"So rude," he muttered, "can't you see we're busy?"

He sent me a sensual look, which I ignored before turning his full attention to the four unfamiliar wolves.

"Look, I'm busy and to be honest, very distracted right now." He said loudly, gesturing to his lower region, "So I'm letting you off with a warning."

The wolves snarled at us and I sighed, rubbing my head.

Nero shrugged, "fine. You asked for it."

With that, he lunged and from what I saw, Blake wasn't the only eligible wolf within the area.

Okay! I don't like this chapter any more than you do, but I felt you needed a bit of insight of their wolves. I know it's rushed, but atleast you got an update? :)