Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 32: Blake

Yo yo yo! *waves* This is just for the nonexistent Blake fans XD. Oh, please try reading my new story 'A Bodyguard's Duty'. I'm not sure if you remember, but in one of my earlier chapters, I gave you a bunch of ideas to choose from. 'ABD' wasn't among them, but I did it anyway. BUT I'm also gonna start writing 'You Promised', might change the title though. It'll be up once I'm done with this story.

By the way, I'm not feeling that into it at the moment, getting bored, so this chapter might not be the best. Yeah, writer's block is getting the best of me. :/ 

Enjoy!

NOT BEEN EDITED!

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 32: Blake

Violet's P.O.V

"I think it'll be best to just go up to Karmen or Brianna and straight out ask them about what they're doing."

Blake, Axel and I stared at Ace. The two alphas didn't look amused and I giggled at his face. He shot me a glare, leaning back into the cushions.

Smiling, I turned back to Axel and Blake, "Well, why not? It's worth a try. I mean, we have no other ideas and if this one doesn't work, just play it off as a joke."

I shrugged, not really seeing the problem. Ace smirked.

"You see? Vee thinks it's a good idea." His voice held smugness and both Alphas looked indecisive.

Blake was the first to react., "Fine."

Axel nudged his shoulder, widening his eyes in alarm. Blake understood the message and opened his mouth to add something.

"But," he began, "Axel and I won't be the ones doing it and we also won't be held responsible for any possible injuries or negative outcomes."

Standing up, Ace nodded his head.

"It's all good." He grinned, "I'll take care of it."

Before I could question the devious look on his face, he stalked out of the room. Sighing, I rubbed my palm over my face. This could not end well.

"Well," Axel stood, "I'll be going now too. Got some errands to run."

He made his way to the door, kissing my forehead as he went past. After he shut the door, Blake and I were left in an awkward silence. Biting my lip, I peaked up at him. He was leaning on his desk with a small frown on his face. I could only see his lips as the rest of his face was shielded by the bill of his baseball cap.

"So," I started, getting up and standing in front of him, "What do you wanna do?"

He lifted his head, looking confused.

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows were scrunched up and I almost laughed.

"I mean," I said, tugging on his hat, "What do you feel like doing? I'm bored, so I'm hanging out with you."

His frown turned into a confused smile, "You're hanging out with me? As in, willingly?"

Giggling, I nodded, "Well duh! You buffoon."

"You really don't mind helping me?" He asked, looking very vulnerable. Blake's eyes were wide and filled with hope. He was like a little boy. Grinning, I nodded.

His lips parted and he gave me a dazzling smile.

"Okay," He stretched his arms out and wiggled his fingers, "Let's get started."

It had been about half an hour that I was in Blake's company and it was pretty funny. He kept making cute faces and silly sounds. Who knew that an Alpha could write a novel? Silently sitting in my chair opposite him, I watched him fidget. I grinned when he glanced up at me, looking nervous.