Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 21: Explanations

Authors note: sorry for the long wait. I'm not sure why there are so many massive gaps in between practically every sentence, but hey! There's not really anything I can do. Please fan, vote, comment and do whatever you wattpadders do and ENJOY!

Violet's P.O.V.

"Axel?" I asked, confused.

His blue eyes were wide and contained shock. Blake, sensing the tension, put me down and backed away towards my friends.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you had to do some stuff with your old pack?" I frowned, smoothing out my clothes. He looked at me surprised before a head popped out from behind him. My temper instantly shot through the roof as I recognised the face of Brianna. She wore a smirk as she wrapped her hands around Axel's arm. He cringed and stepped away from her.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked, clenching my fists. Axel opened his mouth to reply, but Brianna beat him to it.

"Isn't it obvious?" She smiled, "he came back to me."

I moved my searing gaze to Axel momentarily; he looked angry and panicked.

"That's a lie. I know axel and he wouldn't do something like that." I said smugly, folding my arms across my chest. My wolf was shining through me as I barely had any control left.

Axel released a breath he must have been holding and smiled. I flashed him a grin as I made my way towards him.

Just as I reached out to hug him, a figure blocked my way.

"What do you want?" I asked her in a condensing tone.

Sneering, she craned her head upwards. I was a few inches taller than her, which gave me an advantage.

"Axel is mine!" She growled, "why do you think we're here together?"

My wolf squirmed as she clawed at me from the inside.

"Do you not remember what happened last time?" I asked, sounding demonic. I internally sighed at the fact that I couldn't even control my wolf.

She audibly gulped, but otherwise remained rooted to the spot.

"Look," she started, "you have your mate right behind you, but you still want mine. How selfish can you be?"

A feral growl made its way through my mouth, "I'm the selfish one?"

Glaring, Brianna nodded and shoved me backwards. Stumbling slightly, I growled. I knew my eyes were flashing gold now as my temper rose to a dangerous level.

"Not here." I heard Ace mumble, "we're in a public place."

I chose to ignore him as I focused on the witch in front of me.

My wolf grinned as she thought of a different approach. I smirked as I scanned Brianna. She had a look of confusion on her face as she stretched her petite body as high as she could.

"You're delusional!" I laughed, scaring even myself. My wolf had almost complete control and I was starting to get scared now. Axel and Brianna's eyebrows rose at my sudden change in mood.

I took a step forward, "Axel," another step, "is," another step, "mine."

I made sure to stress every word as Brianna and I were head to head now.

She was speechless; her jaw hung open slightly as she waited for my next move. Grinning, I side stepped her and walked past, making sure to bump shoulders with her.