Pet (pt.2) Mari POV

(Last updated March 7, 15)

I was sitting there for a good ten minutes when someone spots me there. It was Alya. Though, I never really thought I would see her today. "Hi Ladybug!! What are you doing here?" She asks. "Just takin care of Calico here. He's tired" I smile.

"I never knew Cat had a pet cat" Alya looks down at him. "Can I pet him??" She asks, sitting down next to me. "Yeah sure. He's sleeping so I don't really think he would care. He's been getting pets by a lot of people today" I giggle.

"Marinette, your about to turn back in five minutes!" I hear Tikki say in my ear. "It's fine" I grumble. Alya pets the sleeping Adrien and smiles. "He sure is a cutie! Oh" she stops petting him and takes notice I'm wearing his ring.

"Oh this?! Um uh" I shrug. "Thats Cattys ring" Alya says. "Ok ok so Calico here isn't who you think he is. Well it's kinda hard to explain but-" "Cat Noir turned into a cat" she interrupts.

"Catty wake up. Alya is here to say hi" I shake him till he awakens. "Mreooww" he stretches out his paws and gets onto my shoulders. He looks at Alya and then looks at me.

"Here, ya can hold him, I need to get somewhere for a minute" I hand Adrien to Alya and ran when I heard another beep. "One minute Marinette! Hurry!" Tikki yells. I ran into a shop, into the restroom, and into a stall.

"Tikki you can get out now. I'm gonna go to the bakery next door and get us all something to eat" I say.
-----------------------------

I look at the ring that let's out a beep. Three claws. Wow this is taking such a slow time!! I walk into the bakery next door and get three crepes, one for Tikki and I to share, Alya, and Adrien (even though he really cannot hold it).

I ran back out and into the ally to see Alya twirling a stick around and Adrien pawing at it. "Hey Alya? What are you doing here??" I ask, trying to sound like I wasn't here. "Oh Ladybug told me to take care of Catty here" she smiles. Adrien runs up to me and stays close to my leg.

"I have crepes. I thought I would get some for Adrien and I but I have seemed to lost him" I giggle, looking down. "So would you like one?" I add, handing a strawberry with blueberry jam crepe to Alya.

"Omg thanks Marinette!! Oh by the way, Cat Noir turned into a cat!! He's right there" she points at Adrien who was now rubbing against my leg, staring up at the crepes.

"Well since I can't find Adrien... I will just give this to you little Kitty" I giggle. I lay the chicken and beef crepe on the floor and he starts to eat it. "Thats so nice to feed him. I don't really know what happened to him but... He seems to like ya" Alya looks down and bites into her crepe.

When we all finished our crepes, I walk out of the ally with Alya and Kitty following me. I kinda didn't mean to, but I bumped into someone. It was Nino!! "Oh yeah!! Nino!! Hey I forgot, where did you go??" Alya places her hands on her hips.

"Oh sorry!! And hey Marinette. You with Adrien?" Nino asks. "Oh sorry!! And yeah, I was with Adrien till he went somewhere. Gotta keep that kitty on a leash!!" I giggle. Adrien meows, attracting attention to Nino.

"Who's this?" Nino asks. Alya and I blink. "Calico!!" Alya smiles, picking up Adrien and handing him to me. His ring beeps again. Two claws left. Finally!!

"Can I pet him?" Nino smiles. "Sure. He is kinda feisty" I giggle. Nino pats Adriens head and his ears go flat. Bet he's embarrassed that his friend finds him to be a cute little Kitty than a boy.

"Mreoooww" Adrien meows, wanting to be put down. I let him down and he sits near my legs. "So obedient. It's like he's a dog or something" Nino laughs. We all laugh and I hear a beep. One claw left.

"I gotta go. Need to take Calico here. I'm gonna take him to my house and get him something to eat" I say, picking up Adrien again as the two say goodbye. I wonder why Alya didn't question why I took him instead of ladybug. Hmm.
--------------------------------

"We can make it Adrien! Tikki let's transform so we can make it to our house!" I say, Tikki leaping out of my purse and I transform into ladybug in the same ally I was in. I jump onto the rooftops by a pole and leap my way over to my house.

As I finally make it to my balcony, I heard the beep go off and I place Adrien on the floor. He then reverts back to normal, sitting on the floor as Cat Noir. And then back to Adrien.

"Oh my gosh that was the creepiest experience of my life!!" He yells. He gets up and I notice he wasn't wearing any clothes.. Just boxers... "OHMYGOSHIAMSOSORRY!!!" He blushes furiously, grabbing a pillow off of the chair. He blocks his... Area and grabs another pillow on the other chair to cover his butt.

"I'm not looking!!" I say, averting my eyes from the display. "Open your door to your room!" He cries. "Ok ok!!" I say, trying my hardest to just look at his head and also the door. I open it and he bursts in, running out the other door and down the stairs to the restroom. I giggle and sit on my bed, turning back into myself.

And when he came back, he sat at my computer chair. "So.... Why were you a cat?" I ask, looking at his still flushed pink cheeks. "I uh... Tried to turn into.... Cat Noir... As usual.... But Plagg pulled a trick on me" he shrugs. Plagg flew out of my purse and I grabbed the white ring off of my finger.

"Oh this is yours" I say, handing it to Adrien. "Thanks for keeping it on. I would have never known I would transform back so slowly!!" He laughs. "Well thank god you are back!!" I giggle and hug him. He hugs me back and I pet his blonde hair. Such a cute pet of mine.