Theatre and a Patrol

A few days has passed and I haven't gotten in contact with any other miraculous users. To be honest, I don't know what to do with them when I collect them.

Maybe just store them away? Oh well. The script was going well. I memorized all my lines. Probably. Chloe seemed content to know she was ladybug. But I didn't care. She wouldn't even flirt with me anyway because lady doesn't do that.

Although I have to flirt, it's gonna be an awkward thing since Marinette is not there. But she will be playing a civilian. At least she has a few small lines.

Nathanael is working with lights, Alix is working with sound, Sabrina is working with props. It's coming together. We have to be ready to do rehearsal in five days, props ready, que's memorized. It will be difficult since its five days we got but... I'm already done.

I am walking to drama class right now actually. The tardy bell is about to ring. I haven't even passed the library yet and the drama class is like... Two doors past the library.

Marinette joins me, running to catch up. "Looks like we are gonna be late kitty!" She laughs. "Well we can be late together!" I say and the tardy bell rings right as we bust open the doors to the drama class.

Everyone is looking at us and the teacher is tapping his foot and pointing to the open seats in the auditorium.

We sat near each other and then Alya and Nino creeps up towards us and sits down on either side of us.

"Looks like your gonna get a tardy Adrien. Why were ya?" Nino asks. "Well I was walking very slowly... And remembered that the class was the last class and that it was on the other side of the school" I laugh nervously.

The teacher then starts yelling out instructions so I turn to face him.
--------------------------------

Nathanael is stage manager for the drama teacher went to the restroom. I could have been the best one though but Nathanael is still ok.

"Everyone?? Uh... Let's start from the beginning to page twelve.." he says and turns to the lights operator.

I get on stage with my poorly made Cat Noir suit and looking into Ladybug's eyes. "Action" Nathanael says and the thing was in full swing.

"Ladybug, we have saved Paris again. Let's go out one day" I say causally. I never actually said that to Marinette though.... "I can't Kitty~ I need to go before I show my identity to a guy like you" Chloe smiles and runs off stage. Here was my monologue.

"In the end, I never get to actually go on a date with Ladybug. Up till now, we still don't even know each other's identities" which was a lie. "But I know, one day, she will finally give in to showing me. And I will do the same" and I run off stage. End of scene one.

Scene two, Marinette is first on stage to scream out, "oh my god! Dark Cupid!!"

She loved saying that line as she told me behind stage. Kim comes out with his poorly made Dark Cupid outfit too and laughs maniacally. "Oh no! The evillistrator!" Sabrina says, running back to do the props thing. Nathanael flicks on a light before running out with the poorly made Evillistrator costume and a wig. He runs back over to the other side of the stage and flicks a switch which cues sounds of whacking and the yoyo string zipping by.

Chloe and I walk out on stage and she does the whole miraculous ladybug thing. I stand there till she finished and we pumped our fists together. "Mission complete!" We shout. End of scene 2.

Next scene we are being bombarded with interviewers. It's happened once or twice. But oh well. Here's the third for me. Marinette is waving at me from the side of the stage and I wink at her, getting a jab to the rib from Chloe. Ugh.

"Catty, I will take care of this, you go take care of things" Chloe smirks. I frown for a sec and then bow and run off. That was my whole script. The end on me.
---------------------

"Good job everyone!" Nathanael cheers as we actually made it passed page twelve in less than ten minutes. We all cheered and celebrated. I walked over to Marinette who was talking to Alya and put my hand on her shoulder. "Oh kitty you were amazing!" Marinette jumps at my touch and then regains her composure.

"Well you did well too m'lady" I laugh. I was still in my costume but I took off the fake cat ears. "Woah Adrien I was meaning to tell ya you look a lot like Cat Noir" Alya says. Marinette and I both laughed nervously.

"What? No! I'm/he's not Cat Noir!" Marinette and I say in unison. We looked at each other, blinked, and looked over to Alya. "Whatever~ just sayin" she giggles and walks away with the smirk still on her face.

I sigh and she pats my back. "That was close kitty. Better not act so... Like yourself when your performing" she whispers. I nod.
-------------------------------

It was night time and I decided to go out on a patrol alone. Although my dad is no longer Hawkmoth, I really thought about the other miraculous users. Papii told me there was a turtle one and the holder was a bracelet with a turtle on it. I didn't think that I would find it tonight but whatever.

I run on the rooftops of Paris, feeling free as a bird... Well Cat. But both work. "Hey Plagg, suppose we did find all the miraculouses. What do we do with them?" I asked.

"Well we would find them and... And... Well... Know them. Yeah. Honestly I can't tell ya" he says in my head. I nod. "Well I knew as much... What the heck?!" I stop, looking at a dark fog looming about the Eiffel tower.