Getting Closer to the Villain

To put it shortly, we were kinda expecting just to go to my house and see if Hawkmoth was there during lunch break. But that never happened. It was to wait till AFTER SCHOOL (insert me groaning here).

Marinette surely is keeping a positive attitude. Maybe I should too. "Hey Adrien" the teacher asks. "Oh uh yes??" I stutter. "Can you repeat what I just said? Or are you just drifting off into the world?" She folds her arms.

"I'm sorry. I will pay more attention" I look down at my paper which has doodles on the sides of random things. Like my hand was possessed or something.

"Alright then" the teacher says and a couple of people were giggling. I sigh and Marinette slips me a note in my bag. She points at it so I grab it and read it.

"Adrien you should pay attention. I kinda think your not doing as well in class and I don't want you failing!! We will get to Hawkmoth later. It's fine to worry, I'm worried too. But please pay attention!! XD" I read inside my head.

I smile and fold it up to put it into the bag and I went along and followed the teachers lesson.
---------------------------

After school, I decided to walk with Marinette to my house. She had called her parents to say that she was gonna go to Alya's house for a while and won't be back till ten. Her parents were somewhat worried but she said that Ladybug and Cat Noir are protecting her in the night. Some spiritual stuff. I don't know...

Any who, I went on walking till she finished her phone call. "Ok bye mom see you later" she hung up. "Well that was crazy. How in the heck are we to transform in your house?" She asks.

"Well you can use my bathroom and I use my room. We will meet in the main hall" I say as we made it to my house. I rang the buzzer and Natalie answers. "Adrien come in" she says and the gate starts opening.

Marinette smiles at me and I gave her a shrug. "Well at least she didn't ask who you were..." I laugh. She giggles and we enter the house. I told Marinette to wait in the main hall as I was to say hello to my mom who was I think in the dining room.

"Hello Adrien welcome back. How was your day at school?" My mom says when I enter the room. She was filling out her next flight forms online to go to Monaco. "Fine mom. I just invited my girlfriend over... We were gonna check out something I found suspicious yesterday. Is that fine?" I asked.

She stops typing on the keyboard and looks up, gives a smile, and says "it's fine with me. Please be careful sweetie. I think today is that day... I can feel it" she warns.
I nod and leave the room to bring Marinette in here. "Hello Mrs. Agreste" Marinette says, giving a warm smile. "Hello again Marinette" my mom does the same.

We leave the room and I lead her to my restroom and I walked over to my room. "Plagg I am kinda scared right now. I'm about to face a villain that could be in my attic. And he's the villain that has been making Paris terrible. Any advice?" I asked when Plagg flew out of my vest.

"I dunno man. Just don't wet yourself!!" He laughs like crazy. I frown, furrowing my brows in. "Not funny Plagg. Any who.. Plagg claws out!" I say and turn into Cat Noir.
--------------------------------

Marinette was waiting for me in the main hall like I planned and we both walked into the dining room. I found that my mom wasn't there anymore and I shrugged it off, knowing that she was probably getting ready for dinner.

I enter the kitchen with Marinette and the cooks were startled. "It's ok! We have tracked a villain to here and we need a way into the attic" I say, calming them down a bit (just a bit) as one shows us the panel with the buttons on it. He points to the button and I push it, making the stairs come down.

"Here we go Bugi-boo" I joke. She gives me a snide look and I laugh. I start climbing very slowly, telling Marinette that she was to wait for me to reach the top because these stairs are really old. When I reach the top, she starts climbing and I get onto my feet to make way for her.

She reached the top and I helped her up to her feet. This was it. This was the day we get to see our villain. Hawkmoth.