Planning (Nath POV)

My brothers were really nice to me. Sure I thought that they were  really kinda rude when I was little and they were living here, but they've grown to be pretty mature adults.

I surely missed them too. They brought me and my mom souvenirs from Canada and they look pretty cool. I had a personalized keychain with my name on it. It also had a paint splatter on my name.

My mom got a "Canada eh?" shirt which was pretty funny even though it was written in English. I know some English actually. My brother's send me some cards on important dates like my birthday and such and they put some English words and how they're used. Plus they write and speak English as fluent as French so it's pretty amazing that they could do that.

"So what have you two been doing since we've gone?" Nicolas asked, leaning in. "Well.... I got into school again. It's ok I suppose" I look down, rubbing my arm.

"Oh? Are you guys doing anything other than that play you told us about?" Junio looked happy to hear that I was in school again. "Actually.... I am not really sure. Maybe. I just am not so active in a lot of things besides the arts so I can't really say. I think the Reader's Unite club is going to Italy because of some famous dead reader or something" I wave dismissively.

"Oh? Don't you like books too?" He asks. "Sure I do. Just not a lot as the Reader's Unite club. Also, you have to pay for your admission AND for the ticket which is such a pain and you know how much we have already" I sighed and tugged at my red hair.

My mother nods slowly and then gets up. "Well I am going to leave you three to your mischief. I will make hot cocoa in the meantime" she flattens her skirt and looks at me. I nod.

"Well uh.... How's Canada? Is it really fun?" I asked. "Sure! Quebec is such a cool city. You would love to visit there once you get out of school. Maybe we can pay for your ticket there" Nicolas smiled widely.

"Maybe... But we can wait till I'm out of school for vacation and I actually can leave the country since I don't have a passport at the moment" I told them.

"Well alright then. Cool. That will be nice. So mom told us that you're the stage manager for the play? When is that anyways?" Junio looks at a paintbrush on the countertop. "On the last month of school. I actually think that it's the second to last week" I grab the paintbrush and fiddle with it in my left hand, interweaving my fingers with the handle.

"I think we would still be there. Do you think we can go see it?" Nicolas asks, adding some "influence" into his voice. "Yeah! Sure! You can totally go. After the show, my principal is actually planning for the superheroes to go and visit them. It's a meet and greet. You can meet the superheroes of Paris" I say. The principal actually told me this about two days ago. I was actually pretty pleased about that. I wonder if I can ask Adrien or Marinette about that.

"Oh cool!! Yeah that sounds fun! Do we have to pay for tickets?" Nicolas nudged my shoulder. "No the play is free. The meet and greet is free too" I smiled. "Alright then it's settled. How long till your play is actually going to rehearse? We are nearing the end of school" Junio asks, grabbing the paintbrush from my hand and starts pretending to paint a picture.

"Tomorrow. Early in the morning. Marinette and Adrien and the others are so excited about it" I frown. The clock struck ten. It's time to go to sleep. "Well..... I better go get into my pyjamas.... And to bed" I yawn instinctively.

"Goodnight kiddo" Nicolas smiled and ruffles my hair. "I might be asleep when you two come in so please be quiet when you enter. Oh and I really hope you don't mind moving stars across the ceiling because that actually helps me sleep" I give a sleepy smile.

"Alright well goodnight anyways" and we left it at that.