Collapse

When I figured out they knew each other, I kinda freaked out. How can your mentor, a old guy who spends his time at his dojo or whatever he calls it, know my dad, a freakishly rich guy with a sort of sense of fashion?

"Well looks like you 're doing fine Gabriel. Seems you have been less.. active" Master Fu says. "Well I don't know if you know this but I gave up trying to be supreme ruler overlord. I kinda turned a new leaf as to say" my dad comments.

I roll my eyes. "You have my son?" My dad asks, ushering a shoulder to me. I blink and turn to Marinette who shrugs. "Of course. I am mentoring the two. They are to help the world with their powers" says Fu.

"Yes... Well don't hesitate to call. We still have plans" my dad says and walks off. "What was that all about?" Marinette asks. "Oh Adrien's father knew me. The only reason why is because I gave him his miraculous. As I did with you two" Fu explains.

"Wait... what? My mom gave me the ring" I say, kinda alarmed. "Oh she gave you something diffrent. I gave you the ring. She probably got a ring that looked similar and you probably assumed she did.... Any who, back to what we were talking about" he moves on.

"But... She knew" I whisper. "I know it might not make as much sense. Gabriel probably thinks the same thing happened to him. He might think he got the bow from your mother too. I'm not surprised really, I am pretty sneaky" he smiles.

"So mine wasn't a family heirloom?" Marinette asks. "Oh no. Yours was a family heirloom as was Adrien's here. In all actuality, I took them after their passings. I had to as if they get lost, they can fall into the wrong hands" he says.

"Ohhh" we both say and smile at each other. "Well this was fun and all but... Can we get back to Plagg's issues?" Marinette asks. "For all we know, he could be tarnished with evil" Tikki adds.

"I'm not evil! I'm just... Emotional" Plagg huffs. I sigh and look over to the statue of the past Cat Noir.

Can you give me courage, past spirit? I know I might be a little younger or... Curious to things... But I need courage. Courage to help Plagg. Courage to save the world if it comes to that.

"Well look at who's channeling his spirits" Marinette giggles. "You would do the same if I were not here" I smirk. "Oh that's true. Well looks like we couldn't find anything on how to help Plagg. Maybe he is just being mean right now. A phase of some sort" Marinette says.

I nod and hear a crash and a scream. "Go you two, I can't move as fast as you can as of my old age. Please go check it out" Fu says and we ran to find out what was going on.
----------------------------

((Take your little intermission, I won't mind!))

"Kitty over here!" Marinette calls to me at the other side of the museum. I ran over to her side and there was a big collapse of a sculpture. It had fallen on countless people. Now there's sirens and people screaming. Some people lied there, motionless. Maybe passed out or....

"I don't think you can transform due to Plagg. You can turn evil. I'm gonna go in as Ladybug ok?" Marinette says, holding out her hand..

"Deal. I'm gonna go in and scope it out" I say and ran into the mess.

"Get out of here child!" Says a police officer. "But my dad!" I yelled, knowing my dad wasn't in this mess. "Your dad will be fine" he says and sends me away.

Well I got to see people being dragged away on gurnies. And many people screaming, wanting to be saved.

I drew back into he mess of people, finding Marinette pressed up against the wall. "You got anything?" She asks me. "About ten to twenty people stuck under or dead. I don't know" I say.

"Alright time for me to go in. Be safe Kitty" she pets my head and runs off. "Alright my lady" I whisper and hope I didn't draw attention.

"Adrien what are you gonna do now?" Pappi asks me. "Sit through this. Marinette can deal with it. Can you help Plagg so I can go into his too?" I asked.

"He's doing fine now. I just think you need to be a bit careful of what you do for now on. Don't worry, Master Fu secretly fixed him and you didn't noticed" she giggles.

Wow. Great. "Plagg claws out then!" I say.

((Sorry I haven't updated in like... FOREVER. How's your spring break? Good good.... Big test coming soon. As of today, 3/24/16, we hit 70k! :) tysm guys!!))