Dreams (Gabriel Agreste POV)

When I took a moment to realize who Cat Noir was, I kinda had a double back. When I stared at him, his green eyes and blonde hair, I couldn't help but notice he kinda resembles my son.

Adrien is Cat Noir? Oh and Ladybug I noticed had the same pigtails as Adrien's girlfriend. And there was there miraculouses. They were closely resembling to Adrien's ring and his girlfriend's earrings.

And it hit me. How they said they won't tell him. And that made me ever so mad that I couldn't figure that out. He was tricking me! How dare my own son...

I made a promise.... He had broken it. And I will find a new person to akumatize....

(Adrien's POV for till a person gets akumatized)

Riding in the limo with all of my friends was the best thing that happened to me today. I think it was mid noon Right now... Oh here we are.

Marinette is chatting away with Alya about how cool the inside of the restaurant will look like. It's nothing too fancy but its still like where you want to dress formally.

When we entered into the restaurant, jazz music was playing softly in the background as there was a bunch of people here today.

"Ugh!! Papa!! I told you to meet me here!!! Ugh!!" I heard a familiar voice in front. It was Chloe. Wow. "Adrien?? Do ya see her too?" Marinette whispers. "Yeah. Why is she here?" Alya adds on. "Maybe she's following us" Nino laughs.

"Maybe she just needed to meet her father, like she said. It might be because her birthday is in a few days" I say. Marinette, Alya, and Nino stared at me. "Ok the only reason I know that is because my dad was talking about it. He was to make her a dress for her fifteenth birthday" I back up.

They all laugh and walk up to the front, where a lady takes us to a booth.
--------------------------------

A few minutes after we got settled, the tv's in the restaurant turn on. "Breaking news!! New villain, Animal Control, has been turning people into animals!!" The lady says. Marinette and I look at each other in amazement.
Animal Control... He was a dream. And yet, he is right here. In plain sight. Not a dream. "Marinette it's the guy from my dream a couple weeks ago!" I whisper. Her eyes widen even more.

"Heyyy... You two..... We will be right back... Heh heh..." Marinette taps my shoulder and we know. We both ran into our respected restrooms and transform.

"Alrighty! Now people! Stay calm!! We will be taking care of this Animal Control guy! Wouldn't we Adr- I MEAN CAT NOIR!!" She laughs.

I nod and everyone cheers. Nino and Alya are looking at us with such questionable eyes. Its ok guys. You won't get hurt. We ran out into the street to find the animal control guy walking a dog casually, zapping people. The people turn into mice and roam around. "Ack!! That's just so gross! Don't you eat mice for a living?" She jokes.

"Mice are not good to be completely honest with you. Brings disease" I say, being more cautious with my wording. "Well we need to get him!! It doesn't matter about Hawkmoth right now, where was his akuma again?" Marinette looks at him, analyzing him.

"In his collar!" I yell. He looks at us and zaps us. "Oh god!! No!!" Marinette yells. I felt the transformation kicking in. We mostly have ten minutes till we become unable to think strait anymore. At most.

((Since they are superheroes, they get longer times that the humans~ makes sense doesn't it?)) We ran towards the man and I jumped on him, pinning him down.

"You are not suppose to exist!" I hiss. "Well I am! Cat Noir I know you had a dream! And hawkmoth made it possible" he spat. I claw at his face. "Purrfect... Now I have you right where I want you" I grin wickedly. "Lucky charm!" Marinette yells. She gets the fishing rod, from the dream.

"Get his collar Ladybug!" I yell, unhooking the collar. He keeps spitting and jolting around but I kept him down. "Your going down Animal Control! No one is getting turned into animals today!" She casts the fishing rod and I hook the collar on.

"Mreow!! Looks like we finished you!" I laugh. I get off of the guy and ran to where Marinette was, taking the collar and ripping it with my hands.

"Miraculous Ladybug!!" Marinette yells and throws the rod into the air. Everything went back to normal. Even us. "Excellent m'lady. Now let's go-" "Not so fast Adrien" I heard a voice behind me.

Animal Control was long gone. He left running. Marinette turns around and gasps. "Mr. Agreste!!" She yells. I spun around. My dad.

((Gabriel's POV now!))

I saw it with my own eyes now. It's true. "Adrien... Now I know you... And your girlfriend... Are the superheroes.... And you knew, right when we made that promise.... I was Hawkmoth... You traitor!" I grumble.

"Dad!! I am so sorry!! Please forgive me for everything!! I just am doing my job! I don't want you to be evil! Please just be a father for me... And the best fashion designer.... This isn't you" Adrien pleas. He is right. This isn't what I am.

When I was younger, Adrien's age, I always watched superhero shows. It was the villain I hated. And I had never known I had become that villain. "I'm sorry... Adrien.... I should keep my promise to you... Please just don't.... Let me down" I say.

We hugged for a minute till he lets go. "I need to get back to my friends... I will see ya later?" He asked. I nod and walk off.

I'm changed now. I am no longer needing this miraculous. I take the bow and throw it into a nearby trash can. No one will become Hawkmoth ever again. Ever.