Brothers (Nath POV)

We practically finished the entire thing. Marinette was such a great help. She even added frills for curtains and cardboard paper painted dark blue to make awnings.

"Thank you so much for your help Marinette" I smiled at her. "No problem! Your room is an artist's paradise! It's a good thing you had that lace or I would have never been complete with the way the windows look" she giggled.

"I guess I will see you at school?" I reached my hand for her to shake it. "Yep! See you at school. Bye Nathanael" she took my hand and shook it. And then she left.

She left me breathless. I cannot believe I actually spent around an hour with her. It was so amazing. I shook my head and quickly changed into something that doesn't look like a painter's smock and ripped jeans.

I walked out of my room and sat down on the sofa, waiting for further instructions from my mother. My brothers were coming soon. I don't think I am that ready to see them. It is kinda been a long time really.

Ever since dad died... And my brothers left for college.... Nothing really has been the same around here. But who am I to be sad? "Nathanael come and man the pasta sause. I'm going to the restroom" my mother calls from the kitchen.

"Alright mom" I get up and walk over to where she was stirring the pasta sause. I took hold of the wooden spoon and just stirred in a trance. The smell was amazing. Pasta is really good when my mother makes it. If I try cooking, I would probably set the whole apartment on fire.

The doorbell rang and I snapped out of my trance. "Mom!! The door!" I call. "Alright get it Nathanael I'm kinda busy!" She calls back. I sighed and give the sause one last spin before going to the door and opening it.

My two older brothers stood before me. They looked like giant versions of our father. We all had red hair but one of them had it in like a bowl cut and another in a slicked up haircut.

"Nathanael!" They both smiled and hugged me. "Hello Nicolas and Junio" ((these are made up names because I still don't know the brother's names yet. Just so you know, Nath DOES have two older brothers and a mom)) I replied and remembered the sause was in need of stirring constantly. I quickly raced to the pot and stirred again. My brothers sat down at the sofa and then my mother came out.

"Nicolas! Junio!" She gleefully jumps and hugs her two sons. I sighed. "Look at how much you two have grown! I haven't seen you in a year! Why?" She looked worried.

"Well in Quebec, we were kinda still studying and the plane tickets to get here cost a lot of money so we saved up. We will be leaving in about a week to continue studying English and maybe even Chinese" Nicolas told her.

My brothers live in Quebec Canada where they could speak French freely as well. They study there to learn how to speak English and Chinese. They both want to be French instructors at a school that offers that program for students.

"très bien! ((Translation: very good!))" My mother exclaims. She was always proud of them taking the high road. Sure, they have their faults, but they are basically the spitting image of dad.

Dad loved to paint as much as I do. So does Nicolas and Junio. But their skills in painting have been kind of rusty so they don't even remember how to draw a simple hand.

"So show us your latest piece Nathanael. I bet its Fantastic!" Junio looks at me. Mom came over and took over the sause and I took my two brothers to my room.

Originally, we had all shared this room. That's why its so big. Two bedrooms in the entire apartment and thank the lords I have the other one all to myself now.

"Wow this room has changed!" Nicolas exclaimed. "Well I did add my own touch to it when you two left" I sighed and went over to my canvases.

I had left the one of ladybug to dry two days ago so I took that one away from the window and show it to my brothers. "This is Paris's new superhero, Ladybug. She and her partner Cat Noir stop the city of Paris's evil from arising" I explained.

My two brothers marveled at the girl on the canvas. "You know her?" Junio asks. "Sort of. I've met her before. She's very nice" I blush. The two looked at me with a "a crush?" Type of look.

"We know about her back in Canada. I bet even in America they talk about the Miraculous Ladybug of Paris along with her partner Cat Noir" Nicolas handed back the canvas to me and I set it aside.

"They're that popular?" I asked. "Sure! It's all over Quebec is what we've been seeing!" Nicolas confirmed. That's amazing. Who knew that they would actually reach North America. They're probably even famous world wide.

"Time for dinner!" My mother calls from the kitchen. My brothers and I quickly leave the room to have the best pasta ever.