Memories

(Last updated December 25, 15)

Back as Adrien guys!! Just wanted to let ya know!! QAQ

I woke up on Marinette's chair. I looked for a clock, finding one, and checking the time. It was six twenty. Wow. I yawn and see that Marinette was gone. Where did she go?

"Marinette?" I call softly. "Hm??" I hear her say. I spun around in the chair and noticed she was in her bed. Half awake and half asleep. "I probably need to go. My dad can get worried" I say, scratching my head. She sits up and looks at me with sleep filled eyes.

"Oh.. ok Adrien. See you tomorrow then... Remember, we still need to patrol the city you silly Kitty" she gets up and pets my hair. I laugh and I walk out the balcony and turn into Cat Noir so I can jump across the city to my house.
-------------------------------
As I got onto the ground of the parking lot, I change back into myself and start walking to the door like nothing happened. I creak open the door and the alarm rang. Crap. He usually never puts it on.

"Who's there?!" I hear a voice say in the dark. Some clicking of heels were heard and I saw Natalie's face with shock. The sun was still setting and her face glows in orangish yellow.

"Sorry I came home so late Natalie. Won't happen again. I was just.... With a few friends" I told the truth. It seems like a lie though. "Well try to come home earlier. Your father worries" she warns and I walk up the stairs to my room. "I know I know. Sorry" I shrug it off.

I fell onto my bed and stared at the ceiling for about two minutes till I saw Plagg get out of my vest. "Hey boy, you ok?" He asks. "I don't know. I have been having weird dreams.... And there hasn't been a single akuma released yet. I'm tired and need some sleep" I yawn.

"Don't stress yourself buddy!! It's a good thing the akuma hasn't been released in a few days. That means I can eat more cheese" he smiles. "I can't help but think that something bigger is gonna happen" I say. I start to undress and change into pj's but I stopped at taking off my pants when I heard a knock at my door.

"Adrien? It's me" I hear a man's voice outside my door. It's my father. "Come in dad. Kinda half naked though" I shrug. Seeing as we are both male, I don't really mind.

"I wanted to know why you stayed out so late. You know you have to be home before sundown" my father says when he walks in, sitting on my chair. I sit on my bed and try to give him the best answer. "Actually I was with my friends and uh... I lost track of time" I scratch my head.

"Ok then... Well goodnight son" he says and gets up and leaves. Wow. Small talk with my dad. That rarely happens. I tuck myself under the covers of my bed when I finished putting on pj's and fell asleep.
----------------------------
Dream guys!!

I was five or something. I remember not being exposed to my superhero self at that age. So I was pure. What I remember most about being five is that I loved the stray cats that wandered around Paris.

"Mommy!! Can I keep it??" I ask, picking up a cute blonde cat and make puppy eyes. "Adrien we can't have cats in the house. You know your father is allergic" she looks down at the kitten and takes it from my hands and pets it softly before releasing it.

"But the animal control guy will come and take it away!!" I whine. "Ah but he takes them to the shelter where they can be adopted by other people" she smiles. I frown. And that was the end of that memory.

I was ten in the next memory. It was my birthday. And that was also the day I got the ring. And Plagg. My mom visits these strange places where they do magical stuff so she visited a place in the middle east and got me a beautiful white ring.

"They say Adrien, that anyone who puts this ring on, is to become a savior of all. But I got it for you in hopes one day, you will become a savior" she smiles and hands me a black box.

Inside was the ring. It was glossy, smooth, and was a beautiful white. "Thanks momma!" I look up at her and laugh. And that was the end of that memory.

There I was at thirteen. Kinda two years ago. But I remember that day. It was when I invited my whole class to go to the ice skating rink. Chloe went berserk and everyone started beaming.

I turned around to see Marinette staring at me. She blushes furiously and hides her face behind a book. I never knew that ment till now. I bet she was excited. She came... But fell when I tried talking to her about how the party went. I guess I kinda liked her then too.

But not as much as when became our superhero forms. That night, we fought against a person named 'mechanical man'. He was moving like a robot and all that robot jazz. I wonder what he got mad about?

The memory fades and another from this year. It was me sitting next to Marinette, Nino, and Alya. We were all talking about how I forgot last night's homework. Except for Marinette. She was hidden behind a book and looking up at me every once and a while. That was cute.

And memories stop playing as I fell into deep slumber. It was so peaceful.