Trash bin, Butterflies, Pappi

I honestly wasn't sure if the bow was still where my dad put it. I mean, today was trash day and I think it's been picked up for good... But we need it.

I ran out of the house and into the streets. "Maybe you can sniff it out" I told Plagg who was in my vest. "Cant! Your smell is in the way" he laughs.

"Ok well what if I turn into Cat Noir would that help?" I asked, still running. "Maybe. You know your dad's scent better than I do" Plagg says and I run into an alleyway. "Plagg claws out!" I yell and he swoops into my ring.
-------------------------

I ran over to the restaurant where we just were and found the exact trashbin that my dad threw his bow in. I started rummaging through the trash as a stray cat would do.

"Why is it not here? I can smell only darn garbage" I grumble. Plagg doesn't speak. "Fine. Don't help. I will just rummad through the trash like some loon" I say. And I found the bow. Just like that.

It had the smell of banana peels and rotten stuff but kinda smelled also like my dad. "Got it" I say and charge off, ignoring the strange views from everyone else.
-------------------------------
I got back home at five, needing to take a pit stop to a favorite spot of mine: a small garden in the havoc of some construction site.

The garden was not to be destroyed because I think the mayor wanted it there so... I loved checking the little flowers that grew there. Little butterflies were all nesting there because they were to afraid to leave during this construction site reno.

I looked at this specific butterfly that was trembling in fear of the sounds. I tried to touch it but it flew away. Aw poor thing. I left in hopes this would all be over soon and I don't have to see any one of these butterflies die.

When I got back home, it was three somethin in the afternoon and I honestly don't even know what to do anymore ((Leave suggestions!! XDD jk I got this under control...)).

I decided to text Marinette about the play and how her script was coming along. Honestly, I'm thinking of winging it when I hear my line or something. Oh well. But then again...

Message from Marinette: Uh I already memorized mine. Too bad you got Chloe playing Ladybug. And it's also weird since.... Well... I'm ladybug. Thank the lord's there is no kissing scene or anything like that.

Yeah. She's right. I text her a quick smile emoji and go to my backpack where I grabbed my script and started highlighting my parts. There wasn't that many for Ladybug had a lot. But I did get a few paragraphs here or there.

This story is seriously just a tribute to us. It's like, us at an interview or uh... Just a meeting of some sort while fans try to ask their own question about us while we are fighting against some monster. Basically what our secret identity is. I then remember I had the bow...

"Plagg? You got the kwami to come out yet?" I asked. Plagg comes from my vest with his head shaking. "Why don't you try" he says and hands me the bow.

I tap the bow. "Hello? Kwami?" I asked. "No! I am not coming out of here! Not unless my partner is here!" A girly voice says. I frown. "Get out!!! I want to just talk" Plagg whines.

"Plagg you are just a big... Doo doo head!" She exclaimed. That was five year old talk. Wow. Best comeback ever. "We are resulting to name calling now? Just because I cheated with you on Tikki who is suppose to be the Ying to the Yang or something doesn't mean I still care" he sighs.

She flies out of the bow and a pink flash attacks Plagg with a hug. Wow. "Uwah!! Pappi! I need you to get off!" Plagg tries shoving her off. She gets off after a while.

"Can we ask you to stay with us? I can't say you will see my dad but... I can be your friend for a while. I need to collect all the kwamis or just know the owners of some" I say.

She nods and smiles, landing on my shoulder. Plagg lands on my other shoulder and I lay down, getting ready to take a nap.

((Pappi is the name I came up for Gabriel's kwami at the time of writing this (around 2017 I believe?). You can feel free to name her whatever you like since it isn't their name and I don't want to change what has already been written. Sorry about that, but it takes up more time and this was written before season 2 even aired or hadn't finished (I honestly don't remember) so please consider that!!! Au Revoir!))