Something Suspicious (Alya POV)

As promised, a POV for our lovely Alya!

I swear, how can Marinette and Adrien end up dating just like that?! I'm fine with it but something's not right in this picture. They call each other weird nicknames like "kitty" or "m'lady".

I have only heard Ladybug and Cat Noir say that to each other. They said they are into role play but... Don't they look a lot like the superheroes? I don't want to ask since it would seem too suspicious. I just won't butt in. Even if they are Lady and Cat, its best not to be nosey about it.

I sit in my room, updating my blog about their sightings around Paris, patrolling. I even said they look like they are not having any trouble which is really odd since trouble goes to them like a magnet.

It's kinda weird ya know? No villains mean no superheroes, and no superheroes means no blog to update. Please come out villains! That's the only thing I would take back saying.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up, hoping it was Marinette. "Alya? It's me. I kinda need you to help me out here. Can you meet here at my house?" Marinette's voice projects from the phone. "Hey for whatever you need girl! I'm there!" I laugh. She hangs up after we said "see you later" and I ran down the hall, telling my parents where I was going, and running out the door.

Since Marinette's house was two blocks away, it was quite easy for me to run to. It was Wednesday too and today, we had a no school day. In the middle of the week?! I know, I question the school system. It's not even a holiday!

But I made it to her house and I ran up her stairs after her parents let me in. Marinette was stuck between two big pieces of furniture she could not move to set herself free.

"Oh thank the lords you came!" She tries to smile but fails. "How were you even able to call me!? And couldn't you get your dad to get you out?" I ask.

"My phone was on the dresser right there *she points to the ledge of the furniture she was stuck between* and my dad and my mom are about to leave for someone's wedding" she explains.

I frown and then help her up to her feet. "Oh thank you Alya!" She smiles and hugs me. "Your welcome girl! Any who, did you need anything else?" I asked. "We could chat? I mean, your already here and it would be rude to only invite you to help me" she looks down.

"Ok. Can I ask you something Marinette? It's been on my mind and I want a strait answer" I say. I'm not gonna ask her if she's ladybug but rather I'm gonna ask if Adrien is Cat. Its like reverse physiology or something. I'm gonna do the same with Adrien just because.

"Ok? Man is this a really serious question?" She giggles. "Yes. A question only a best friend would tell another best friend. I need you to please tell me with no lies" I say with a strait face. She leans in.

"Is Adrien.. Cat Noir? He should have told you by now since you are dating" I just let out. Her eyes widen for a sec and then revert back to normal. "Yes Alya. He is. Now don't go putting that on your blog!! This is not ment to be discussed over online!! And no one is suppose to know!!! And I'm suppose to keep it secret and I-" "it's ok girl! I would never tell a soul. Living or dead" I promise. The last part sounded weird. "Like you had any communication with the dead" she elbows my shoulder.

We both laugh and Marinette receives a text from Adrien himself. "Oh no. I gotta go Alya! It's something urgent and I have to be there to help!! I will talk to you later but I really need to go!" She jumps around.

"Ok well see ya. See ya later then" I say, getting out of her room and rushing down the stairs and out of her house. I ran back to my house and saw Ladybug flying over my house. You can do it Marinette!