The Play

So here we are, the final chapter of this GOD FORSAKEN BOOK- marking as completed after this so ITS OFFICIALLY DONE GUYS-

Want other Miraculous Ladybug content?? Try reading my other series: Marinette in Wonderland. It's complete, short, and probably a little easier to follow than this xD or check out my other books when I've offically published them!

Ok without further ado, here's the end! Love you guys sm!

~Lemmix
------------------------

We came to the opening night and the last few days of school. Obviously I was scared that we would actually mess up last minute but.... We did ok.

I fumbled on some lines and improv'd some. But I am not really a full on actor anyways so it's fine and this is also a school play.

My suit had technical difficulties with the belt because it was very loose but it was on the last hole so I would have to try to minimize my stunts. Marinette was beautiful on stage and was probably the best bystander ever.

Chloe kept trying to kiss me offstage and onstage and was probably one of the most reasons I say this play went "ok". Nathanael went up to her and hissed, "Chloe this play is not some little thing you can push over. This is basically any extra curricular activity's FINAL. So if you don't want to pass three finals and stay a year behind, more power to you".

She was baffled. I smirk and started going onstage for my Que. "Fear not, Paris! I will protect you!" I tried to sound heroic but also how I would usually act as Chat Noir.

People started clapping in the crowd and a fake monster came onto set. Nathanael gasped from behind me (offstage) and looked at me with burning eyes to get offstage. I ran off, wondering what happened.

This is why it went "ok" as well. Turns out that the monster prop didn't have the spider web shooters attached to the back. Nathanael was about to go completely ballistic until Marinette went onstage with the spider web shooter.

"Begone monster! Please!" She shook the shooter menacingly to the fake monster. Nathanael looked at her and then quickly realized he needed the sound effect so he ran to the sound board and pressed a button.

Marinette charged at the monster and screamed, pretending to be eaten by the monster when in reality she went behind it and attached the spider shooter.

I smiled and went back onstage to continue with the show. "You ate an innocent bystander! Now I must stop you!" I improv'd. The monster growled.

I went to charge and Marinette shot some spider webs at me while I ran at it. I grabbed at a fake tooth off the monster and broke it on the ground. Chloe came out and did the yoyo miraculous ladybut stuff. And the monster went away with Marinette pushing it.

The actor for the akumatized victim went onstage. "What happened?" They asked. "Dont worry you are back now. Go run along to the rest of your day" Chloe rushed.

Then was the romantic part. Where I would usually try to sway talk ladybug into revealing who she is. "My.. lady" I turned to her.

Chloe smiled and said, "yes kitty?" I almost gagged. Marinette was offstage giving me a thumbs up for probably putting up with this. "I.... I want you to reveal who you are.... And I will too" I puff up my chest. "You're so silly Cat Noir... I can't. You know this. I will see you later chaton. Bye" and she runs offstage. I walk the other way and that's the end.

I was happy the play was over. I was happy the year was over. I was happy I have a long vacation to spend with friends and family. We all came onstage for the bows. It made Nathanael and cry and laugh at the same time. Marinette did the same too. I went up to them and Alya joined me too.

"So what are you guys going to do next? I mean we still have a few exams to take but after that?" She asked. "Us? As in LB and CN?" Mari points. The two nod.

"Obviously take a nice long vacation in the Bahamas" I laugh. Everyone laughs too. "No... Maybe we will be able to both work at my parents bakery?" Marinette suggested.

"Thats ok with me. Of course I need to know how to cook... Which won't take long" I nod. "What about saving Paris?" Alya asked. "From crime? We will do that too. Working with the police is probably a pretty good suggestion" Marinette looked at me.

Alya and Nathanael both go to see their parents and we were left in the auditorium offstage. We kissed and said our goodbyes as we ran along to our parents.

My dad was here for the first time to an event of mine. He smiled and hugged me genuinely. This was bliss. Honestly, if I could restart my life, I wouldn't do it because I figured out things I would never regret.

My dad and I rode home, me and him conversing about the play. And for once, I felt like I had my life under control again. Like everything was going to go my way.
----------------------------

Ok I know it's a weird ending. But I'm happy to say it's finished! Ok well check out the two books above and uhh..... See you!! LYASM!! Bye bye!!

~Lemmix