Normality: Day 1

Today was like all the others. It was Friday and tomorrow I had established a date for the four of us, Nino, Alya, Marinette, and I to go to a new restaurant that opened about two weeks ago.

But I feel more prepared for this than they are. I asked them if they remembered and of course, they forgot. But when I brought it up, they said they did bring money so we can put it all together.

As I walk to the breakfast table, AKA the dining room, I found my father talking with my mother. "I came back early... I didn't want to not... See you... Ya know?" He says, sounding kinda awkward about it. It's the first time my old man actually said things so awkwardly. He's so straightforward and not... Clumsy. Or whatever you want to say it.

"Cat Noir and Ladybug visited. They said that they finally ended Hawkmoth" she smiles. He nods. "I heard on the news.... I am proud they finally finished him..." He mutters.

"Dad?? Uh... Hey. Hi mom" I interrupt the conversation. They both glance up and he nods while my mom smiles, holding his hand.

"Good morning Adrien" my mom says. I sit down and look at my breakfast that is sitting in front of me. It's a bowl of oatmeal. And it's steaming. Crap.

I blow onto the oatmeal, hoping that it won't burn my tounge too much. Even before I became Cat Noir, I have still had a cat's tongue. And... Ouch!

My hand recoiled away from the spoon and I put my fingers on my tongue, wishing the pain was gone. "Are you ok Adrien?" My mom asks. "Heh heh heh.... I. I'm fine mom" I say, putting down my fingers and biting my tongue afterwards.

I ate around the edges and blew as much as I can but the burn just kept getting worse. By the time I finished, I felt like I just ate hot rocks or drank some hot drink... Hot cocoa. Or... Lava. Nah, that's too far.

I got up, still biting my tongue and left upstairs to brush my teeth. "Adrien why do you even act like it's a big deal?" Plagg calls from inside my vest.

"I never really liked hot things. Steaming things. I have had cats tounge forever. But uh.... Food that is just right is ok... Like left out for two to five minutes and cooled just a bit. I guess everyone is like that since your tongue is never use to hot things" I say, putting my hands back behind my head.
-----------------------------

"Adrien!! Adrien!!" Marinette runs up behind me. Today I decide to walk to school since its way more fun. "Oh hey Marinette. How's m'lady doing today?" I smile. "Adrien I asked my parents about tomorrow.... I could totally go!!! You gave us the cards so... I told them and they said yes!!" She squeals. I laugh.

"Good! I didn't want to make those cards for nothing" I laugh. We walk in silence till we made it to our school. It was very awkward but I broke that by holding her hand.

Chloe glares at us with hatred as we pass by. "Adrien is such a... UGHHH!!!" She grumbles. I roll my eyes. She just can't get over me. Why can't she like other people that are here? I take notice that Marinette was speaking.

"Huh? I wasn't paying attention" I smile. "I was saying I needed to go meet Alya at the library. I will be back for first period. I gotta go" she smiles. "Oh ok see ya Marinette" I wave as she leaves.

I turn around and start heading to the court. Nathanael sits in the corner, alone. Poor Nathanael. I walked up to him and sat down near him.

"Hey Nathanael. What are you drawing?" I asked. "I am drawing Ladybug and Cat Noir. I uh... Have taken intrest in them. They are pretty super" he mumbles, wanting to hide behind his book.

I smile. "Can I look? I like them too" I say. He nods and shows me his wonderfully realistic drawing of Marinette and I as superheroes. "This is amazing!! You should totally make an art booth and sell your art to tourists!!" I remark. His face beams in happiness.

"Thanks Adrien! You are really nice... Oh where did Marinette go? Were you not with her a few minutes ago?" He asks. "She went to find Alya" I say. He shrugs and the bell rang for first period.
--------------------------------

((Hi, sorry I took forever. This is bootiful. I will make it to where Mr. Agreste finds out Adrien is Kitty. But today is not the day!!! XD any who luv ya all!! Ciao mi bella's!!))