Class Clown's (Mari POV)

((QAQ I had doubts about posting my art here since this is wattpad for crying out loud! Any who, it's suppose to be a cool drawing I call, Marinette in Wonderland. I am working on it!))

I'm kinda glad that Adrien hasn't worried about me. He's been itching for a fight let me tell you that. But the way he's so controlled!! Man that makes me crazy!!

But it's fine. Haven't seen any thing bad going on. Maybe it's gonna happen soon? He told me about Hawkmoth's sudden disappearance and I'm kinda worried. But as well as relieved.

He told me before that Hawkmoth might have something bigger in store. And today he told me that we might face him now. I'm kinda in the freak out zone. Maybe he does have something bigger in store!!

I can't even think strait as I am doing my math work right now. Alya sits next to me, looking like she's about to burst out since there has been no noise in the past few minutes.

"I swear Marinette. I feel like I'm going mad" she whispers to me, drawing me out of my zone. "I am too! I'm so scared right now. The lack of noise is just gonna be the death of me" I whisper back. My pencil falls on the floor and everyone turns to face me like I did wrong. "Heh heh" I laugh nervously as I pick up the pencil.

Adrien looks kinda amused. Maybe he's happy I broke the silence. Miss Bustier then gets up and announced, "I hope you all have been working on your scripts. The play won't be till next semester but it's better off practicing now before its too late". She adds, "I need to step out for a moment as I received an urgent text. Mr. Agreste? Write down the names of students who talk while I'm gone".

Everyone sighs a quick relief, and Miss Bustier leaves. Adrien gets up from his seat and takes his paper and pencil to the teacher's desk and sits there.

"I expect no talking" he mimicked Miss Bustier. His female voice almost driving everyone off the walls. I was even laughing! "Hush now! Everyone quiet! Or you will be sent to the office!" He says in the teachers voice again. I start laughing hysterically and I stop, realizing I went to far and quieted down my laughter. Chloe gawked at Adrien with her goo goo eyes. She snaps a couple of shots for who knows what and puts her phone below her desk, looking down at it.

Adrien smiles and starts his work again, having the time of his life in his mind. He glances up at me, taking notice I was looking, and winks. I blush furiously, hiding my face behind my math textbook. Alya smiles and pats my back, almost making me drop my textbook into the front row where Adrien was sitting.

Adrien almost got up but I regained my composure and grasped the book firmly. "Hehe. Sorry" I laugh. I look behind me to see that no one but Nathanael was looking at me. He waves and I wave back. Poor Nathanael. I actually care for the way I treated him was unfair. I'm deciding to go apologize after class.

The teacher comes back and Adrien sits back in his desk. Everyone is quiet now. The whispers and hushed tones dyed down and so everyone went back to work.
---------------------------------

Since math was the last class, I said goodbye to my friends, even Adrien. Nathanael, who was usually not gone till six, was sitting out on the stairs to the school. He was drawing a random butterfly and I tap his shoulder, his pencil flying as he jumps. "Oh I'm sorry I startled you! I didn't mean to" I help him regain his composure and I grabbed his pencil.

"T-thanks Marinette. Sorry I just get a bit jumpy these days..." He mutters. "Its fine! Hey I'm sorry about before. I shouldn't have treated you unfairly. But you were kinda in the hands of an akuma so..." I look down and gasp, realizing what I just said. "I- I mean! I'm just sorry" I laugh nervously. "Akuma? How did you know? I can't really remember what happened but... I pardon you?" He tilts his head, his bangs falling out of his second eye's sight to reveal his other eye.

"Yeah. Any who, I gotta go! Bye! See you at school tomorrow!" I smile, walking away, leaving him more confused than ever. "That was a close call Marinette!" Tikki says from under my vest.

"Yeah. I almost revealed the secret!" I laughed. Tikki hides back inside my vest pocket and I continue walking home.
--------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm just letting ya know we hit 3000 reads!! *squeals* thanks!! You guys are the best!!

~Lemmix