You're Mine. (Harry Styles Vampire Story.)

Sneak Peek.

I was being dragged by Kassie as she went on about how the party would 'Get me out of that damn flat.' To her, I was a book worm. I didn't understand how we were friends. I was the quiet smart one while she was..With all do respect.. The town whore. Yet, I loved her to bits and pieces. We entered a mansion like house, the outside already trashed, and it looked nearly the same on the inside. "Paige! Go mingle! I see the new frats! I'll come get you later boo!" Kassie yelled over the blaring music before scurrying to her new prey. I let out a long, aggravated sigh plopping down on a black leather couch placed in the corner for more space. Digging out my IPhone for around five minutes the couch suddenly dipped, and I looked up to meet a guy, around 19 or 20. His smile was contagious as I sat up straight on the sofa. "Why are you over here, all alone?" He questioned, his eyes looking amused. "I don't like parties." I laughed, standing. He grabbed my wrist suprising me, I raised a concerned eyebrow at him as he tugged me back down. "Where are you going?" His eyebrows furrowed as his green eyes looked aim-lessly around my face. "The bathroom?" "I don't want you roaming through these people." He answered blankly with a disgusted look on his face. "I don't even know your name, I don't know why you give a shit!" "Because," He stood, his curls slightly bouncing as he harshly grabbed my wrist, causing me to wince. "You're mine. Whatever I say goes and I'm not having some filthy bastard touch you." He growled as he glared at me for a moment. What exactly have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself as I tugged my wrist, trying to get it free.