Stupid Harry, Stupid Kassie. Stupid Life.

I angrily threw clothes into the open suitcase on my bed, still majorly pissed off at the curly headed boy in my living room. Stupid Harry, stupid Kassie, Stupid life, stupid vampires. Why did this happen to me? A straight A uni student. I didn't deserve this shit!  Huffs constantly left my mouth as I threw off his clothes, not bothering to pick them up.

****HARRY'S P.O.V.**** 

Given my hearing abilities, I could easily hear the nearly silent huffs Paige would let out of her perfect, full lips. She had certainly made me upset when she pulled her little stunt, I could tell by the way her eyes flashed that in those moments my eyes had gone a orange color; That meant I was extremely angry. I felt bad for punishing her but it was one of the rules.... Technically. I just wanted to hold her as she cried from her crystal orbs, and when she was screaming from the pain I was causing her. She emerged from her room, I noticed she had taken off my clothes, which made me a bit upset. She looked flawless in anything. She could get a fucking male god with the snap of her small fingers. But, she wore an over sized lace sweater, that was an amazing shade of grey, one shoulder of it hanging down, with a pair of light wash skinny jeans, her perfectly long looking legs carrying her past me, I watched as she grabbed a grey beanie. Her lips parted slightly as she tried to get it to slouch perfectly. Eventually she got it, her long waves falling just a bit past her breasts. I loved her hair, it was a dark brown at the top and the further you went down it got lighter until finally at the bottom It was a dirty blonde.

I noticed she refused to look at me, in the eyes at least. "Paige." she hummed in response, still moving around the flat that she was about to leave behind, "Come here." She turned and looked at me, her eyes filling with worry as she gently set down the cup of tea she had been sipping before slowly walking towards me. "Look at me." I demanded, but it came out in a pleading tone. Her crystal blue eyes finally locked with my green ones. I was careful with our eye contact, desperately trying to make it last. A short huff was released from my lips as she looked away walking to her bookshelf and getting all her major books she enjoyed. I watched intently, her tiny body reached up on her tiptoes as she reached for a countless number of books, I caught a few titles, I just didn't care for books.

Once we had finished we walked down the steps of her flat. I could practically smell her emotions. Scared, angry, confused. I wanted her to be happy with me, I knew if she wasn't now she would be at sometime. That, was soothing.

I grabbed her hand, intently watching her reaction. I frowned as she flinched. We had already walked past my car, I was taking her for lunch. We got to the cafe I knew she liked, yes I technically spied on her, okay. The guy at the cafe only glanced at Paige and I wanted to kill him. He walked to our table and I smirked as Paige didn't even look at him. Someone finally got my rules. I gently patted her leg under the table, hinting that she can now order that I'm done. "What would you like as a side, beautiful." What the fuck?  I could feel myself getting more and more angry. This guy was undressing my mate, my Paige with his bloody eyes. I shot him a deep death glare, hoping he'd finally fucking get it.  He gulped, walking away. Good, that fucking twat. "So, babe. What would you like to do today?" I asked her, leaning forward on the table. She finally looked up from her hands, she forced a smile as she shrugged, "I don't know, whatever you wanna do."

I was greatly pleased that a woman waitress had come back with our food, she was a middle aged woman. She looked so happy as she set down our food. "Thank you!" Paige said as she looked to the woman, her eyes widening. "Aunt Tarah!" She squealed as she stood, giving the woman a big hug. Why the hell haven't I heard of Aunt Tarah? "And who is this handsome young lad." "Oh, uh, Tarah meet Harry. Harry, meet my aunt, Tarah." "Are you two together?" She smiled a large smile, hoping that our answer was yes, in which mine was. "Yes!" "No- I mean yes!" Paige looked at me to see if I was angry that she had almost told her aunt we weren't together, but I just nodded to her, letting it slide.

Tarah had sat with us at our table, catching up with Paige. "Are you still with Mark?" Paige asked curiously, propping herself on her elbows. "Yes. I know you don't like him, but I love him!" I could tell it was a touchy subject for the both of them, so I decided to not interrupt and ask about this Mark guy.

                                 ****Backkkkk to Paigeeee.****

"Yes. I know you don't like him, but I love him!" The words pained me. He beats her! Or.. Used to at least. He even sold drugs. "Well. Does he continue his old ways?" She shook her head a small smile forming on her lips. "He's gotten so much better, Paige!" "Tarah! Table 2 needs a waitor!" "I have to go babe! Love you! Take care of her, Harry!" He smiled, giving her a small nod as I stood, giving her a large hug. "Bye! Love you too!" I sat down, a small sigh escaping my lips. "Who's Mark?" Harry asked lowly as he twirled his fork on his plate, it made a small nasty sound. "He used to beat her, sold drugs, cheated on her. Everyone told her to leave but she said that she loved him to much." He shook his head as the grip on his fork got tighter. "Harry?" I questioned desperately, not wanting to cause a scene as the noise of the fork was getting obnoxiously loud. I put my hand on his, the on with the fork. His eyes darted up to me, starting to turn orange.  "Harry." I pleaded. his eyes softened drastically, going back to green. "I-I'm sorry. Let's go" He muttered quickly, throwing cash on the table before dragging me out.

************************************************************************************************

Yayyyy! I updated! You guys are so brilliant! 3 votes and a comment is just.... JBFDHBYV  FC. Okay, I'm good. Yet again Imma say this!

I NEED A VOTE, OR A COMMENT, OR A FAN TO CONTINUE! YOUR CHOICE! MUCHHHH LOVE! -J.

OH! What do you guys think of Tarah and Mark? LEAVE ME FEEDBACK ON THEM?