Traveling.

His chestnut curls were pushed back by his hand as he gelled, and my head cocked to the side as I watched him curiously. We were both, finally, packed and getting ready. I'd been watching him, although I was instructed to get ready myself. Emerald eyes wondered to my blue through the large mirror as he smirked, wiping his hands on a towel before whipping around to face me. He picked me up, hoisting me over his shoulder as he walked to my suitcase. He unzipped it with a free hand, wandering through the clothes to pick me out something. I let myself relax as I let my hands dangle down his toned back. I was put gently to the ground, yet Harry still held my forearms as they went lower to the hem of my tank top. I nodded, much more accepting than the first time he'd dressed me. He smiled a dimpled grin as he raised the shirt off my body, letting it fall carelessly to the floor, "Good god, you're so beautiful," He mumbled affectionately as he grabbed the sweater he'd picked from behind me, reluctantly sliding over me, covering me.

Next came the shorts. He bent down on his knees, gripping the waist band of the shorts and slowly pulling them down my long pale legs. He grunted, reaching behind me to grip the skinny jeans he's chosen. I let out a tiny gasp as he kissed up my bare leg to my thigh, plump lips leaving me tingly before gently pushing me back, making me lay down on the bed. He pulled the jeans up my legs, buttoning the three lined up buttons at the top. He backed away, smiling proudly at his work while I got off the bed, walking to the mirror. I nodded at myself, happy with his selection.

The sweater was a plain black, warm and cozy. I frowned slightly though; we were in Australia and it was incredibly warm. The skinny jeans were a light, pale blue with little holes put for 'fashion'. I walked to my boots, one of the only pairs of shoes I'd grabbed from my flat, and pulled them on. They would have been perfect for the London air. Crisp and slightly cold. I brushed through my newly dirty blonde hair and smiled as my natural wavy hair confined on it's own; making it incredibly easy to prepare. 

I walked to my suitcase once again, grabbing my tooth brush and paste before moving to the bathroom, noticing  Harry was the one watching my every movement now. I brushed my teeth, rinsing out my mouth. I returned it to my suitcase before turning to Harry, nodding, showing him I was now ready. He grabbed both of our packed suit cases in one hand and grabbed my own hand in his. We walked down the steps and I smiled at the boys as they pouted, "It's just for a few days," I reminded, watching as the moped. "Yeah, but we'll be bored." Louis stated, "Yeah. What are we going to do?" Asked Liam, stepping out from behind Zayn. "Get a life," Harry snapped, aggravated they were trying to make us stay.

I elbowed him gently, giving him a glare. "How about you guys go to another party!" I told them, trying to make them feel better. "Whatever. Fine," Zayn mumbled as he pulled out his phone, "I'll call Perrie." "There we go!" I exclaimed, pushing Harry and I toward the door. "We'll be back soon!" I called back, shutting the door.

"I feel bad for them," I pouted, hopping up into the seat of the car once Harry opened it for me, like usual. "Paige, they're at least one hundred years old. I'm sure they have ideas on what to do." I laughed lightly, getting comfortable in the spacy car.

"How long is the drive?"

"Around four or five hours. You can nap, actually babe."

I nodded as I got comfortable, bringing my feet up on the seat and reclining it back. I closed my eyes, remembering random things, hoping to get myself off to sleep.

~**^^**~ Harry's P.O.V.~**^^**~

I looked out the car window often as I drove the bulky car, taking continuous glances at my mate. I took out my cell phone, even though it's bad to talk and drive, and dialed Darton's number. "Hello?" His clammy voice spoke through the small speaker and I already wanted to hang up on him. "We're around two hours away." I spoke back, not bothering to mention who it was knowing he'd know immediately. "Oh! Harry! How's your drive going?" I felt like beating my fucking head on the steering wheel. He was so annoying. "Fine. Two hours. Remember that." "Oh, I will! I can't wait to meet her!" He exclaimed, and if I could see him I would be ripping his fucking throat out.  "How many times do I have to tell you you're not seeing nor meeting her?" I spoke harshly through the speaker. "Well I just thought th-" "Well you thought wrong. Bye." I ended the call, looking over to make sure Paige was still asleep, to which to my avail, she was. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded around her freely, her beautiful face looking younger while she moved around unconscious. Her eyes were lidded, covering my favorite vibrant blue. God, she was fucking perfect. Ashton would deserve her.

I pulled into the gas station, in the middle of hillbilly capital, and filled up the car with fuel, stretching my long legs. I payed for it quickly, just wanting to get out of this hell hole. I jumped back up into the car, sighing warily as I turned it on. I looked at the map, grunting as I realized we still had an hour left before putting the car back into gear. Paige shifted in her place and I smiled automatically, fuck I was a softie.

~**^^**~ Paiges' P.O.V.~**^^**~

My eyes fluttered open as I realized I was clinging to someone. Familiar cologne filled my nostrils and I looked up, automatically knowing who's arms I was in by the defined beautiful jaw line. "Harry," I whispered as I looked around. "Look who finally woke up," He teased, looking dow at me for a short second. I clung to him tighter as I lazily smiled, "Where are we?" He remained silent for a moment before speaking up. "Still in the U.K. I'll tell you more tomorrow. Just sleep." He stated, almost growling.

Ok then.

*******************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!

How are you?

I missed you!

I loveeeee you!

17 VOTES AND 6 COMMENTS FOR UPDATE!

Sorry it took me like two weeks to update omg ilysm