Chapter 7: Party Night

Aiden Black

As much as I dreaded sitting in that old bandwagon while Summer went on and on about her obnoxious time with Ryder, it was worth the while.

We drove down the twenty miles of forestry until we found the crowded lakehouse. People were all around whether hanging out by the window or throwing toilet paper at newcomers. It looked wild.

We arrived at 8:45 having trouble finding a parking spot in the place so we parked a few blocks away. This place was packed.

I dragged Summer along, holding onto her hand in case we got separated. Her hands were freezing, I considered giving her my jacket, I was wearing a sweater under anyway.

We stepped in to a room of sweaty bodies, loud music, and the smell of alcohol tainting the air.

"Do you want a drink?" I shouted above the noise, staring at her curious brown eyes. She seemed to be really taking in the whole experience.

She nodded delightfully as I bombarded through the crowd to the kitchen.

"Hey Aiden, I knew you'd make it tonight. " Some other girl who's name I had no idea of said, wrapping herself around me.

I couldn't take it anymore. And Summer wasn't here to see so I grabbed her by the waist lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I smirked, pressing my lips onto hers.

Tonight was going to be wild.

Summer Gray

I stood bored in the large crowd of sweaty bodies. The faint smell of alcohol filled my nose. Aiden was taking too long. I needed to find the bathroom, I forgot to go before we left and now I could hold it in no longer.

I pushed through the dancing bodies, trying to find the kitchen.

"Hey cutie, dress like that for me tonight?" A stranger asked, I turned to look at the brown eyes and messy brown hair of a drunken casanova.

"Um no." I said. Trying to walk past him, but he wouldn't budge. "Move." I said as he harshly grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room.

"You're hot." He said as his drunk sweaty lips tried to reach for mine, I turned my face to the side as his lips trailed along my body. I felt repulsed, not knowing what to do as his mouth slobbered on my shirt sleeve. My heart rate rising in fear. There was no where to go.

"Stop." I said, fear filling my eyes as I shut tightly. Disgust filling me. I wishing the nightmare would end.

"Please." I gasped as his hands reached under my shirt.  The slobbering over me stopped instantaneously. I opened my eyes to be met with the face of Aiden Black.

"Next time, stay where I tell you to." Aiden's annoying face was centimeters from mine. The drunken idiot was lying on the floor fast asleep. My breath hitched and for once in my life I was actually glad to see that stubbornly handsome face of Aiden Black.

"I was looking for the bathroom." I whispered , giving him a blank expression, trying to shake away the thoughts of the sweaty stranger who'd tried to rape me.

"Come on then. It's probably upstairs." He held my hand tightly, something seemed different about him. I couldn't yet put my finger on it.

We walked past couples getting to know each other better, if you catch my drift, and stood in front of four bedrooms. One of them was bound to have a bathroom.

"You might want to shut your eyes, I'll let you know if one has a bathroom." Aiden said as I quickly shut my eyes, peeking a bit curiosly.

He unlocked the first door which was full to the brim with people doing nasty things that shall not be named. He shut it instantly, turning to me, tightening his grip on my hand.