Bonus 1: Tea Parties and Thieves

This Wattpad version is completely different from the published story, however, I wrote this bonus chapters back in 2016 so I'm publishing them here just for the sake of it.

Summary Gray

Aiden can be so cute, sweet, and just perfect sometimes. But other times he can be the total asshole that I know all too well.

I sat in his patio pretending to clean it while instead admiring the stars in the sky. He would be so angry if he realized that he's just paying me to sit around.

I yawned once and just like that sleep over came me and I knocked out on the swinging chair set.

"Wake up." A voice muttered, a hand wrapping around my wrist as I shivered awake.

My eyes met the expectant blue of Aiden's and I immediately felt embarrassed. Had I really fallen asleep on the job.

"You can sleep in the guest room if you want." He said calmly, a warm smile engulfing his striking features. Why was he being so nice to the fact that I wasn't doing my job or even remotely earning my pay check.

"What," I asked, flustered immediately when he sat down beside me.

"If you're tired. . ." He said in a low voice. There was a comforting silence between us.

"I'm not." I answered too quickly and turned to look away from him while I yawned. Fact was that I was exhausted and more importantly surprised that he was even home before I left. There have only been a few select moments when he would actually stick around his own house.

I glanced at him and quickly looked away when I realized he was already staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly before clearing my throat in wonder of what Ryder might think if he saw me blush at a single blue eyes glance from Aiden Black.

He was like a Greek god sitting next to me and he would never be able to see him self that way. He seemed to come across as this arrogant asshole, but if you looked closely, it was easy to tell that he was just broken.

I took a deep breath and looked at him again, with Ryder in mind. He was still staring at me but slowly turned his head to look at the stars. He had a thoughtful expression on his face that made me want him to freeze for a second so I could take a picture.

"When I was way younger and my parents actually stuck around, my dad told me he wanted to be an astronomer and we would always just sit here and he would point out the big dipper and the other constellations." He said, looking at the stars with as much intensity as he would a math problem.

I didn't feel weird about him talking about his parents, but I wanted to ask him about his parents. I had never met them but from what I heard, they chose money over their children any day of the week. What had happened to make them that way. I guess I had no right to ask, since I was his maid.

"Your parents. . ." I began, but stopped myself from talking any further.

"They're always at meetings. I hardly see them."

I nodded slightly," and the house. . ." I muttered, I needed to be put in my place.

"I don't know if you know this Summer Gray, but I am usually never home."

I wanted to laugh because if never meant that he is always home when I am working, then I agree. I felt a blush rise up my cheeks before looking at him and blurting out what I had just thought.

"Yeah, if never home means always when I am working." I muttered smugly. His gaze focused on me and I felt myself freeze up like one of Medusa's victims.

"You think I like you Summer Gray?" He smirked. I kept my eyes staring ahead but I felt him leaning closer.

I had only been working for him for a few weeks and I did not want to be fired now. I gulped audibly and shut my eyes hoping the nightmare would end.

His index finger and thumb lightly touched my chin and his palm slid to my cheeks. I knew for sure now my whole face as red as my body exploded with homormes.

Ryder. Ryder. Ryder. He would not like this. Not at all.

He tilted my head to face his perfectly sculpted face. Why was he so god-darn beautiful?

"N. . .no." I stuttered in response as his smirk broadened.

"But I do." He whispered, his lips nearing closer and closer to my own. My heart hammered in my chest beating the giving daylights out of my rib cage.

His lips brushed over mine and a shiver ran down my spine. Was I really about to kiss my freaking boss? This is so unprofessional.

Quickly he pulled back laughing hard enough that he fell off his seat.

I sat confused for a moment u till I saw the shiny blue case of my phone in his hand.

"I can believe you fell for it." He laughed.

"I think you're the one who fell thief!" I replied angrily, jumping out of my seat and onto his six foot figure in an attempt to grab my phone.

He grunted loudly when I fell and continued laughing. Such an idiot.

"Careful Summer, or I might just take you up on this offer." I blushed wildly, ignoring his sexual remark and tying to grab my phone from his hand. He flipped us over and pinned me to the concrete.

"You deceptive manipulative piece of. . ."

"Watch it." He smirked. He was so close to me now and thoughts of our almost kiss replayed in my mind as he leaned closer.

My phone was in my back pocket so this jerk must have given himself enough time to slide his hand across my butt to take my phone. What could he possibly want from it anyway?

A loud sound thunder boomed across the open sky and we realized it was about to rain. He stood up and left me breathless on he ground. I felt violated but in best way, if that was even possible.

"Aiden!" Amy squealed as she ran out of the house, "lets play teaparty!" She said as soon as she saw him. She held in her hand the doll I had bought her.

Her eyes turned to me," Good thing you out the maid in her place." She laughed.

What. A. Brat.

******************
Hey guys!

I know its been forever, but really I missed writing about Aiden and Summer so I have decided to do a few bonus chapters.

Also beware of the next one. I don't recommend anyone under 16 to read it and I will hopefully publish it soon.

Thank you all for being so supportive! Please vote and comment and reread if you want.