Chapter 15: Twins

Summer Gray

I can't believe Aiden almost kissed me. And I wanted to kiss him back. Something is utterly wrong with me.

That's disgusting.

Nobody just kisses Aiden Black without taking it up to ten more levels.

I sat in my car, thinking of ways I could tell this to Ryder. I didn't even kiss Aiden so I don't think that counts as cheating, does it?

I arrived at the school and parked in my usual spot. Aiden's motorcycle pulled up a few moments later and he got out and knocked on my window.

"Did you dye your hair?" I asked, staring at his red hair. How did he have time to dye his hair in just a matter of minutes.

"No, I'm sorry ma'am, but you appear to be taking up two spots, mind if I ask you to move a bit?" He asked, too politely. Maybe the dye got to his head.

"Aiden?" I asked, "you're such a joke. " I laughed. He stared at me confused for a second, i opened my door only to realize I was taking two spots. I smiled embarrased and fixed my parking.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Since when does Aiden Black say thank you?" I laughed.

"I'm not Aiden." He smirked.

"Well then who are you?" I laughed, playing along with his joke.

"I'm Adam. His twin brother." He smiled politely, fixing the tie he was wearing.

Aiden had a twin brother! That's awful, twice the hell these two will cause.

"Now don't get too excited, Summer is it? He's been talking about you all morning, the idiot won't shut up. But, I'm only here for today, if you have any questions, my little moron tells me you're staying at our house for two days. We'd get quite acquainted."

"You're kidding, you are not! He never talks about you. I mean, not to sound rude or anything." I said, feeling like this was a joke he was trying to pull.

Suddenly a black Bently entered the parking lot, the face of Aiden inside, a frustrated look on his face. My eyes widened.

There's two of them.

Great. Perfect. Excellent.

Ryder King

Today I was going to ask Summer to Homecoming. I had the entire thing planned for weeks.

I had my guys from the baseball team set everything up. When she walked into the cafeteria this morning, I'd have them do a flash mob, sort of,and in the end I'd give her roses and ask her.

I was super nervous, shaking even.

The entire crowd in the cafeteria would be in for a nice surprise when they heard the song playing and the baseball team singing and dancing along.

It would be perfect, I just knew it.

"When is she going to be here?" Steven, one of my friends, asked, staring at his watch.

I was eagerly awaiting her arrival. Mike would toss me the roses, I'd get down on one knee and ask. The scheme had played in my head for a while, I don't know if I'm going to pull it off.

Suddenly Ryan ran in.

"She's coming!" He shouted as everyone got ready for the performace. And with the amazing gesture, and the crowd watching, she was bound to say yes.

"Summer" they began singing as she walked in with none other than her boss, Aiden Black.

I was pissed. I'd gone through all this trouble to ask her and she walks into the Cafeteria with that mutt! And he'd dyed his hair red. What an attention hog.