Bonus 3: Infatuation- A look into Aiden's Past

Aiden Black

I went in for a kiss but she pulls back. I couldn't understand why she was so shy around me. Maybe she didn't like me.

"Emily please," I gave her a look that would melt every other girl's heart.

"I don't think I'm ready Aiden." She whispered. I grinned, I knew she wanted me, I felt it in my bones, yet this one would be slightly more difficult than the rest.

"It's fine." I said, sitting beside her on the bed. I had taken Emily on a few dates now, to make her want me. But now came the moment of truth: Date number 5. I had wasted over two thousand dollars on her. She owed me.

"So uh, are you hungry?" She asked, scanning the mini fridge.

"Yeah," I stared at her for a moment longer and gave her a once over. She blushed, as expected and I knew I would get laid tonight. This was painfully slow for some meaningless sex.

She took a sharp breath in and stood up to walk to the fridge. She had the curves of an angel and I knew it would have been money well spent.

"They have soda, water, coffee. . . " I sat beside her, close enough to hear her stutter and hitch her breath. I smirked as I smoothed my hands over her waist.

"I want to eat something, more appetizing." I whispered, knowing full well she would fall for it.

"They have cake?" She offered, turning around slowly and facing me.

I tried to lean in once again, her eyes seemed to burst from their sockets as she fell backwards. Of course. Ruin it for me again.

"I've never been kissed." She blurted out quickly. I would bet she was a virgin too. My favorite type.

"You could've just said that earlier baby." My voice was sickeningly sweet. It disgusted me to hear it.

"Sorry." She whispered, her voice shaking. I smirked, what a tough game she's playing.

"Let me teach you then." I whispered, crawling beside her as she lay down on the ground.

"Look Aiden, I appreciate everything you've done but I don't think this is going to work out." She shook as she began to stand up and head toward the door.

I watched her shut it and leave. Damn it! I kicked the fridge until all of the contents spilled out. How could she resist me? I couldn't understand.

I stood up calmly, knowing that would now have to pay for the broken contents of the fridge. She was hopeless. A waste of my time.

I growled inwardly my body itching for sex. I needed it like a fish needs water.

The Luzerne was my last option. But it was still under construction.

Maybe if I fell asleep, this horrible need would go away. I lay down on the bed and shut my eyes completely.

A few moments later, the door opened.

"I'm cleaning this room sir. I won't disrupt your sleep." The maid said as she headed toward the restroom. She was pretty cute, looked like she was in her early twenties. I may have only been fourteen but she wouldn't know that, I could easily pass for twenty with the way I looked. I mean, Emily believed it.

I stood up and mindlessly walked to the bathroom. These last few weeks couldn't have been a waste of time.

"You like cleaning?" I asked, leaning again the bathroom door frame.

"Pays the bills," she said, her sparkling brown eyes looked at me. "Why did you get a hotel room alone?" She suddenly questioned.

I smirked, thinking of an elaborate lie to make her think I was older.

"My fiancé and I wanted to consummate our engagement, but as soon as we walked into the room, she told me she'd been having sex with my six brothers these last few years and she felt it was wrong to do that to me too."

"So sorry to hear that." She said, grabbing the mostly empty trashbag and placing it in her cart. "My husband and I didn't consummate our engagement, I haven't actually heard of that before. We did it for our marriage though." She added. Damn it she had a husband. This would be a lot trickier. Let's test this woman's loyalty.

"You said you needed help paying the bills right?" I ask, my heart stopping smile overwhelming her. She glanced at me and continued whatever she was doing.

"Well I can offer you two thousand right now." I said, this time she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Where did you get that money."

"Work. I'm a neurosurgeon." I stepped aside as she walked past me.

The hotel room felt cozy, cozy enough to have sex in.

"Aren't you a little young?" She looked at me from head to toe, desire filling her eyes.

"Hasn't anyone told you not to ask a man's age?"

She laughed, "What would you be getting out of giving me two thousand dollars?"

I raised my handsome eyebrows and bounced on the bed. There was no way to say this. She must have known already, maybe she wanted to see me squirm.

"Meaningless sex." I said, my glistening eyes scanning her features. Her eyes seemed to darken and I groaned.

"I need you to sign a consent form so you don't end up saying I raped you and try to get money out of me." I continued. She glared at me, the idea had clearly been swirling in her mind.

"What do I tell my husband then?"

"You don't." I replied. I hopped on the bed and sat. She contemplated for a while then relaxed her tense shoulders.

"No thanks. " She replied. An anger boiled inside of me. What the hell was wrong with women today.

"Okay." I replied coolly, no sign of anger anywhere in my voice. Grabbing my car keys and walking downstairs I was illegally driving at the age of fourteen, but the law didn't matter when I was rich as hell.

I quickly drove home and called some random garden tool from my home. Anyone, I didn't care who.

It was surprising how easily high school girls were willing to give it up.

"On my way." One of them said and I smirked because I knew I would get what I wanted.

I always got what I wanted.

Please check out my story UNPOPULAR! It would mean a lot if you share this story and commented, voted, reread, or even followed me.

I would love to get to know you all so please feel free to message me or check out any of my other books!