Chapter 16: Amusement Parks

Aiden Black

"Yeah there was one time Aiden stuck a bean in his ear and it didn't come out 'till two weeks later." Adam laughed.

"How dumb would you have to be to stick a bean up your ear." Summer giggled as I glared at them both.

"Oh yeah!" I challenged, "Well Adam used to practice his first kisses with teddy bears until he actually kissed as girl." Summer began giggling, this time Adam glared at me.

His phone began buzzing loudly. Please be his company calling and saying they need him. Please. Please. God! I'd never said a prayer before, I guess this sort of counts as one.

Those things work.

"Now?" He asked. "Okay. See you there." He hung up, turning to Summer. "I have to go, you're free to join me to the airport if you like."

"No, she's busy." I glared stubbornly. He stared at me, a small smile on his face as his eyes gestured to Summer. "Shouldn't you get going?"

"Bye little bro, bye little bro's crush." He laughed.

"I was born thirty seconds after you. That doesn't make you older."

"Yeah it does, by thirty seconds." He smirked, hopping off the couch and heading to the door. Summer thought it would be polite to follow him. I watched ands they disappeared from my sight. I stood up and followed them.

"Bye Adam!" Summer hugged him goodbye and shut the door.

I sighed a huge sigh of relief, walking back to the living room and taking and seat on the couch. Adam left the house. Finally.

I rested my head on the couch, my arms behind it.

"Adam's so sweet." Summer laughed walking in and sitting on the opposite couch.

"I've been told." I smirked, staring at her.

"Why can't you be more like him?" She laughed as I rolled my eyes. "So why haven't you fired me yet? I practically flooded your house."

"The key word there is almost."

"I said practically."

"Same thing, let me make it up to you." I grinned an evil plan stirring in my mind.

"And how are you going to do that?" She crossed he arms, staring at me.

"Hmm. I've got two ideas in mind."

"Aiden." She rolled her eyes, knowing I was referring to stuff I do at the Luzerne.

"Okay fine, I've got a third idea. Come on." I laughed, standing up and grabbing her hand. She seemed to freeze up a bit, staring at our hands.

"No Ace, I'm your maid. See this is why I suck at my job." She laughed, the nervousness gone.

"Yeah that's why." I smirked, "if you're not coming, I'll make you come." I smiled devilishly.

"No, no! I'm coming." She hopped out of her seat. She was afraid of heights so she hated when I carried her.

I wonder how she'll feel on a roller coaster.

Summer Gray

"Aiden. No. No. No. No." I whined as he pulled up in the parking lot of our local amusement park.

"Why not? It'll be fun. We can conquer your fears together." He smirked.

"That was the cheesiest thing you've ever said." I laughed. "Take me elsewhere."