chp3-What was the purpose?

People who can not throw something I M P O R T A N T 🌟 away,
Can never hope to change A N Y T H I N G ⭐ !
              ---Armin Arelet.

•●■Levi POV~■●•

I don't understand what he's doing? It was too painful to watch, even Isabel and Farlen couldn't watch. We turned our backs and looked at the ground...we were ashamed of ourselves...i was about to go when i heard Y/N.

"Fler! Issac! ętesvous d'accord?!"
(Fler! Issac! Are you guys alright?!)

She was speaking french...with tears rolling down Fler and Issacs faces. I couldn't just watch...

"Erwin! What are you doing?!" I shouted at Erwin.

"Levi it seems like you have forgotten your mission, you found the thieves now leave the rest to us." He snapped at me.

"Issac, fler je vais détourner courir aussi loin que possible!"
(Issac, Fler i will distract them run as far away as possible!)
She said to Flet and Issac. The rest of the scouts looked confused, even Erwin.

"If you want your friends to live i recomend you keep your mouth shut and stop using codes!" Said one of the soldiers holding Y/N down.

"Move out!" Said Erwin. I looked confused as all the scouts moved away from Y/N, Fler and Issac. They ran to eachother and hugged like there was no one else here. The embrace made it more difficult to look at them.

"Bonne idée de parler en français, on dirait que personne ne peut nous comprendre."
(Good idea to talk in french, it looks like no one can understand us.) Whisperd Fler but to loud as me and Erwin could here them.

"I am not the best at translation but i know that français means french, Levi what are they saying?"
I stood there on the spot unable to move.

what should i do?

No.

What did i want to do?

●■Your POV~■●•

I stared at Levi i forgot he spoke french, looking into his cold grey eyes, he was doing the same. His face was unpredictable if he was like 7 years ago he wouldn't sell us out...but who knows? He might have changed...

"I didn't quite here them..." he muttered, i tried to hide my smiling blush...

Wait what?!

"Is that so..." eyebrows said with a questioning tone.
"Well anyway Levi, what i am about to do...i understand if you don't want to watch." He said before clicking his fingers and 2 soldiers took Fler and Issac away and handcuffed them.

"Fler! Issac! What are you playing at eyebrows!" Before i could finish my sentence Isabel came behind me and handcuffed me as well, with levi standing behind her...i tried to get away but ended up getting hit in the head with a rock by another scout. I looked behind me with my head spinning and saw Levi staring down at me with regret and sadness...

"Forgive me Y/N." He whispered

Anger grew inside of me...i felt like a volcano inside...i was really pissed now.

"Forgiving only comes when you break someones trust...and my trust is something which is hard to get, and you can never get it back."
Levi looked like he was about to collaps. But before he could i fell onto the floor unable to get back up. My head was spinning like mad.

"Ok then so...first of all your name is Y/N S/N am i right?" Said Erwin with one of his eyebrows dancing away.

I stayed quite

"I will take that as a yes. I have a proposal for you." Throw me into a nest of titans! Anything better than this hell of a place!

I stayed quite

"I want you to join the scouts-"

I sta- wait what?!

"You have to be kidding me..."i heard levi say. I shot him a shut.the.fish.up face.

"Why would i join you?!" I shouted at him then spat at his boot.

"Ewwwwwwwwww...come on your acting just like levi!"

•●■Levi POV~■●•

He was right...she was...

•●■Your POV~■●•

I was?

■●•Levi and Your POV~•●■

Then what was the purpose of this...if he new what would happen?

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

hehehe this chapter was short...like Levi...hehehehe...

Sawy :3!

Bye bye shorties!!!
(u might actually me 7 feet tall...DON'T CRUSH ME PWEASE!)