chp4- Mister...Puddle?

[edit : 30/07/16 = PEOPLE THIS IS A JOKE CHAPTER CALM DOWN I WROTE IT AT THE BOTTOM]

Once a 🐴  H O R S E F A C E 🐴 always a  🐴  H O R S E F A C E 🐴 .
                   ---Literally everyone in the aot fandom.

•●■Levi POV~■●•

Erwin was actually right...she is acting like me?

Does he want to recruit them so badly?

I can't help but stare at Y/N though, when i first met her, her eyes were filled with coldness and boring nature, then when she found out who i was she had happiness and sadness and now...she has pure hatred and fire.

Such differences...

But if he is going to take this the same way as he did when he recruited me...i am going to loose my balls(so OOC but...pfft)

I swear to Eren Yeägers crappy ass room if i see one damn puddle i am gonna die.

"So Y/N...if you are going to struggle and not listen to my reasons for you to join us, i will have no choice but to bring out the big guns." He said with a smirk (all u dirty people get those thought out of ur brains!)

"So your gonna get that Eren brat to shove his titan hand up my nose?" Isabel snorted at this, which earned a death glare and Erwin but frankly we didn't care about him right now.

"Nope, i will have to introduce you to a old friend of levi..."

GOD NO. NO. NO.

He walked up to Y/N and kicked her in the stomach and she coughed up some blood. She fell to the ground, bearly knowing what was happining. And of course she just so happened to fall right next to...

PLEASE NO. NOT THE DAM-

"MISTER PUDDLE!!!" Erwin said doing some creepy jazz hands...

I couldn't keep quite anymore...

"FOR THE LOVE OF TITANS! WHY THE HELL DID THERE HAVE TO BE A FUCKING PUDDLE RIGHT HERE AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT!? IT DOESN'T EVEN RAIN UNDERGROUND?!?!?! UNLESS SOME DIRTY CHILD DROPPED WATER AND- WAIT IS THAT EVEN WATER?"

"Calm yo tits Shorty..." -_- Hanji is so dead...

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

Ok people this is not a real chapter. I wrote a really good chapter then i forgot to save it and now i don't remember half of it...i know, i'm a stupid ass...sawy :3 So i hope u liked this short skit and i will try and update this week! BYEEE

HANJI: LEVI HAS MAN BOOBS!!!

ME: Wa?

LEVI: 4 EYES IMMA SHOVE U UP A TITAN ARSE!!!

ME: WA?

HANJI: Actually Levi titans have no arse so....*throws levi out a window followed by eren riding a unicorn holding a rainbow banner and fairy dust an- IS THAT MARCO?!*

ME: Ok i'm done bye.