chp23- Never

Sorry for the late chapter u guys can punch me in the face if i do it again.
Ok lets not get distracted again lets just dive in...

MAKE US FREEEEEEE 🏊! *slap*

●•Your POV~•●■

"FLER!" I shout as she she slaps her so called brother.

But she doesn't react.

"FLER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shout once more trying to get her attention, but i regret it.

As she turn around towards me her eyes were filled with a deadly arura and her face told me to back off.

Levi seemed to sense it as well as he pulled me back into his embrace and wraped his arms around my shoulders. This would be cute if we weren't in a bad situation.

But i still couldn't help myself from turning into a tomato.

Ok getting distracted here.

I turned my head towards the 2 blonds.

3rd person POV~

"F-fler?" The small blonde said looking up at his sister bringing his hand to his now red cheek.

"Listen. And listen good." She starts looking at the floor as her long bangs fall over her eyes.

"You. Are. Not. A. Monster. And you never were. What you did saved dozens of lives." She said looking up now at her confused brother.

"Those thugs were from mikey and were on their way to kill Erwin and Levi. Along with any others who got in their way. You are not a monster. If you hadn't done what you did, nothing but misery would be in this room. A worthy leader would have gone down not in battle but in a worthless fight againts the cowardly. Humanities strongest would not be saving hundreds of lives today, and he wouldn't be making one amazing person happy. You may have killed, but you did what you needed to do. Your not a monster. Your a human. A human who saved his sister. A human who is a actuall hero. So NEVER say your a monster. Same goes for you Eren-" she says now turning her attention to a surprised teal eyed boy.

"Your not a monster. Both of you, and Flyn don't think i don't know you helped us out many times back in the underground. The time we nearly got caught my the militery, your the one who distracted the guards aren't you?" Fler says with a small smile visible on her face.

"H-how did you-" Flyn was in lost for words. All his life he thought he was a monster. All his life he thought his sister feard him.

All this time he lived in fear of ever being seen as a human again.

Without knowing he a warm tear left his crystal blue eyes.

Everyone in the room felt guilty for how they judged the boy. Suddenly every in the room everyone murmerd to eachother about something.

A small petit girl from the crowd of talking cadets walked up to the sobbing boy on the floor and stood infront of him.

Flyn stopped rubbing his eyes and looked up at the girl who had her hand out for him.

He hesitantly took her hand and stood up infront of her, towering over her, but she didn't flinch.

She opened her mouth and took a deep breath before bringing her hand up and slapping herself. The room fell silent at the girls actions.

Flyn was looking more surprised then when he was slapped.

Then the girl took another deep breath and began to speak.