Chp12- A family and a letter

My last chapter was pretty long so lemme try and do that again.

Most my chapters and over 500 but under 1200 but the last one was 1500+ so I feel like a accomplished something.

I need a award...no...ok...on with the chapter 😂

[✈{4}]

New chapter- Misunderstanding

Last chapter- New friends and New beginings

~

Earlier the day that before Eren met the new recruits~

Mikasa POV~ (A/N= SUPRISE MF *slap and a punch for swearing* ow...)

"Eren when are you leaving for the return of commander Erwin, shorty red head, blondy and Hanji?" I asked Eren as we sat in the libary with Armin by our side reading a book of some sort.

"In a bit. Commander Erwin said come at sunrise so i should be leaving sometime soon." He said as he fixed his belts on his uniform.

"But why at sunrise and why so early?" I asked. I woke up specificly to say goodbye to Eren but i did not want to wake up before the sun was even up!

"Mikasa do you even know where they went?" Eren asked looking up from his shoes.

I shook my head.

"Well they went to the underground and-" the underground?!

Eren can't go there.

"EREN YOU CAN'T GO THERE!" I shout a bit loud than i entended as i hear armin gasp at my sudden outburst.

I also didn't notice that i had grabbed onto Eren's shoulder and my nails were digging into his skin.

"O-ow. Mikasa what the hell? Let go will you?!" She said pushing me of.

"E-eren p-promise me...that you won't go down there." I asked my throut feeling dry and cracked.

"Why?" He asked. Seeing my state he knelt down to me and started to rub my back reasuringly.

"R-remeber the poeple who killed m-my p-p-parents they are from the u-underground...and i-" before i could finish i felt 4 arms wrap around me.

I turned my head slightly to see Armin and Eren trapping me in there bear hug.

"Mikasa i promise i won't go down there. I won't leave you." Eren said as he gave me a heart warming smile...

I look at Armin to see him giving me the same smile but with his eyes closed.

"Don't worry Mikasa. Nothing will happen to Eren or anyone. We're a family and i promise everything will go fine." The little coconut said giving me a thumbs up.

The corners of my mouth lifted upwards to make a small smile...

So this is my new a family.

•●■~time skip cuz i hurt my foot on the way to the plane bathroom (which were scary if i may add)~■●•

Eren just left, and i watched his horse gallop of into the distance. (JEAN *slap*)After i couldn't see him anymore i went back inside.

I was walking down the hallways when something caught my eye outside of Eren's room.

I walked closer and saw that it was a letter, but i wasn't addressed to Eren, it was addressed to me? Who would send ME a letter?

As i kept asking questions i realised why not just open the damn thing and go back to my job...which today was cleaning the windows.

Trust me when i say, Captain Levi will kill the 104th trainies before anything else.

Well captain Levi and his army of cleaning supplies.

I ripped the top of the letter and took out the piece of paper. The letter had no address so i couldn't tell where it was sent from.

Doesn't sound quetioning at all now does it?

I opened the letter and started to read it.

As my eyes trailed down the page my eyes widened. I droped the letter and ran to find Armin and everyone else.

No i ran to find my family...

I ran to find...

The 104th trainy squad.

(AYE THE SQUADDDDDD...ok i ruined a heart filling moment...gomen...i baka...weaboo mode activated😂)

•●■~here is what the letter says~■●•

Dear Mikasa Ackerman,
I write you this letter to warn you! Commander Erwin, Captain Levi and Captain Hanji have chosen to bring back 3 thugs who are stealing 3DMG swords. However these 3 thugs are actually working for Mikey a cold hearted killer who is out to kill you and your adopted brother. You must go and eliminate those three assassins before they eliminate you and your only family left. If you are wondering who i am. I am an old friend of your father and i swore if anything happened to your father or mother i would put my life into protecting you. I however am poor and was forced to live in the underground. But don't worry about me. You have a job to do. Go kill those who killed your loved ones!
            From.
                       An old friend.

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

[Edit]- (an edit is what i write when i am back in England cuz these were written on the plane😆)
Oki hope this eased your cliff hanger feels. I hate cliff hangers but i was like 'hey why not ruin my readers days by giving them a cliff hanger for a few days' so sawy😢 ok next chapter will be up tommorow or the next day😄

Oki

Bye :3. [✏{915}]