Chp21- A choice with no regrets

OK NO CHATTING WE JUST GONNA GO STRAIT INTO DIS LEGGGGGO!

New chapter- A choice with no regrets

Last chapter- who are you

■●•Your POV~•●■

I lay still on the floor not being able to move. The floor was covered in dry blood and i was beat up like a rotten plum.

With all the might left in me, i rose up clutching onto the bed frame for support.

"Well, well, Little Y/N isn't so little anymore. Fine. You want to talk? You have 5 minutes to talk then i'm not holding back." He said grabbing the near by chair which Levi had been sitting in before earlier that same day.

5 minutes...

Thats more than enough.

"Ok...Mother loved you. And i know she still does. Watching you from above slowly dying inside is eating her alive. I know you loved her. And for love you did crazy things. I did too... remember when you told me to become stronger...i did. Not physically but mentally...i realise to become stronger i needed to know what the word strong actually means. I became stronger by helping people, meeting new friends protecting the ones i love...i became stronger. But you became weaker...hurting people, pushing others away, using revenge as a way to heal your damaged heart. I know deep inside you regret doing what you did all those years ago, and i know deep inside you know the right thing to do-" i paused for a second to look up, all i see is a stoned face staring into my soul...i had a few more seconds left...

"Are you going to hurt more people. Regret it and do it again. Make a choice, that you know will help you and the others around you-

-Make a choice with no regrets..."

I say, i slowly raise my head to see the chair empty. I look around the room to the door open.

He left.

I needed to know. What was he going to do next?

I ran as fast as i could, holding my stomach and limping but still running.

I made it to the end of the hallway to see Mikey looking out the window. His long blonde hair covering his face, i was about to open my mouth to speak when i was cut of my a small chuckle comming from the man who killed hundreds.

"You know Y/N, you are so much like your mother...i know what to do. Forget about me, i will go. I have caused enough damage for one man to handle." He said as he faced me and i saw something i thought i would never see until the day i died (which i did like 5 times).

A tear.

But not a tear of sadness...

But a tear of pure joy.

"No." I said after a while,

"What?" He said confused.

"Don't leave...i grew up most life without a Dad. I need one..." i said looking at my feet.

What was i doing?!

But it felt right.

I looked back up to see Mikey smiling brightly at me.

"I would be honerd too...but don't call me Dad, it makes me feel old."

"Wasn't counting on it." I said with a smirk.

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

HOW WAS THAT BISHES!

Horrible i know right😂

Btw you'll find out whose the mystery character in the next chapter which will be out in a few days (maybe even tommorow😈)

Oki hope u like the chapter😂

Bye :3